Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,079 Members 50,961 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy Young Duos [S6312] [S6310] CWM recovery [AVAILABLE]

Tip us?

rootsp80
Old
(Last edited by rootsp80; 21st June 2013 at 10:46 PM.)
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by androsamace View Post
****[Galaxy Young Duos GT-S6312]**** Working CWM
Follow my Signature......
Hello Androsamace,

i have installed the "working CWM", but when i enter the CWM-Recovery and want to leave it with "reboot system",
it always jumps into the CWM recovery and no longer loads the JB 4.1.2. I think there is a bug which leads to this "CWM Recovery loop".
Another user already posted it in the original thread, but i am not yet allowed to reply there because i am too new to XDA.
The only working way to get JB 4.1.2 loaded again is to install a "stock-recovery.tar.md5" like file via Odin, then the system
boots up normally again. I have extracted the recovery.img file from an Odin complete software package for XXAMBG and
created a "stock-recovery.tar.md5" file using the program "recovery-img2tar-odin-maker". Flashing this file with Odin
succeeded in the normal boot-up procedure again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rootsp80 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Winf2005
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootsp80 View Post
Hello Androsamace,

i have installed the "working CWM", but when i enter the CWM-Recovery and want to leave it with "reboot system",
it always jumps into the CWM recovery and no longer loads the JB 4.1.2. I think there is a bug which leads to this "CWM Recovery loop".
Another user already posted it in the original thread, but i am not yet allowed to reply there because i am too new to XDA.
The only working way to get JB 4.1.2 loaded again is to install a "stock-recovery.tar.md5" like file via Odin, then the system
boots up normally again. I have extracted the recovery.img file from an Odin complete software package for XXAMBG and
created a "stock-recovery.tar.md5" file using the program "recovery-img2tar-odin-maker". Flashing this file with Odin
Is that a proper solution and a proper manual (for that Reboot issue)?

androsamace
Old
Thanks Meter 1123

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Hello Androsamace,

Thanks for your patients...... and

Don't use following command:
Code:
Select Code
reboot recovery
it will stuck at recovery!!

you should use just reboot...
Code:
Select Code
reboot
attach the stock recovery here, for other users also.......
if you tested and found ok....

Thank you..
The Following User Says Thank You to androsamace For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Winf2005
Old
Thanks Meter 0
where do I get the latest ZIP-File?

androsamace
Old
Thanks Meter 1123

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winf2005 View Post
where do I get the latest ZIP-File?
Restore your nandroid backup,
Or flash once the stock one...

Sent from my GT-S6312 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to androsamace For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Winf2005
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Restore your nandroid backup,
Or flash once the stock one...
The weird is. I installed Framaroot and it said, that I got root rights. Some Apps already worked (which need root rights), but the phone crashed always after a while.
No I did the full root (after you instr.), but the phone says, that I don't have root rights anymore.
I also tried the backup (in CWM), but this also failed on (I don't remember exactly, but something with "...system...".

Any Idea?

androsamace
Old
Thanks Meter 1123

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winf2005 View Post
The weird is. I installed Framaroot and it said, that I got root rights. Some Apps already worked (which need root rights), but the phone crashed always after a while.
No I did the full root (after you instr.), but the phone says, that I don't have root rights anymore.
I also tried the backup (in CWM), but this also failed on (I don't remember exactly, but something with "...system...".

Any Idea?
Do factory reset in cwm and check, if problem is still same!
Then...
Better to take a fresh start...
Flash stock rom... and follow instr...

Sent from my GT-S6312 using xda app-developers app

devdx
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
before installing the CWM, pls update the ''binary'' of superSU / superuser after rooting.
The Following User Says Thank You to devdx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rootsp80
Old
(Last edited by rootsp80; 23rd June 2013 at 10:17 PM.)
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Thanks for your patients...... and

Don't use following command:
Code:
Select Code
reboot recovery
it will stuck at recovery!!

you should use just reboot...
Code:
Select Code
reboot
attach the stock recovery here, for other users also.......
if you tested and found ok....

Thank you..
Hello,

i didn't use the command "reboot recovery" in the CWM recovery as you mentioned above .
I used the command "reboot system now" but the phone always jumps into the CWM recovery again.
That's only for rectification, because i didn't menton anything like "reboot recovery" in my post.

Thanks for your support, Androsamace.
The Following User Says Thank You to rootsp80 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

prithvee
Old
Thanks Meter 258
Unhappy stuck at cwm !!!

Quote:
Hello Androsamace,

would u plz share the stock recovery package u made that can be flashed using odin... im badly in need of it as i dont have the complete odin package ..

thanks

Tags
s6312 cwm recovery