[KERNEL] Perseus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

AndreiLux

Jul 9, 2011
Issues and solutions :

https://github.com/AndreiLux/Perseus-UNIVERSAL5410/issues

If you are not able to comprehensibly formulate your issue in a detailed way and with a minimum amount of effort and common sense, you are not welcome and you should avoid using the tracker. This is not a support platform for me to respond to your every little problem.

An issue should contain: Description of the issue; environment and version on which it happens, and if applicable, when it doesn't; and a method of reproducing the problem. If you cannot adhere to these simple guidelines, I'll simply ignore and close your issues.

Last edited:

adichandra

May 3, 2012
Nice! Im currently on wanam kernel. Do i need to reflash my rom and then the kernel, or do i need to just wipe cache and dalvik then flash the kernel? Or should i just flash it on top of wanam kernel? Thanks and sorry for the noob question.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 2

matheus_sc

Mar 27, 2011
Barretos-SP
very thanks, flashing now

edit: up 1000 points, its very good

Screenshot_2013-05-10-11-48-15.png

Last edited:
Reactions: mw86 and stanley08

skivnit

May 21, 2012
Very nice. At last! Thanks for the efforts. I'm running your kernel on my n2, s3 and s4. Hopefully something can be done about the whole big little Samsung fiasco

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda premium

Reactions: iAtang

AndreiLux

Jul 9, 2011
Also a general inquiry about the device, since I increased the log buffer size and cleaned up some kernel log spam, if possible: Please report your AMOLED controllers; you can see the entry in the kernel log (It happens in the first few seconds after boot):

Code:
panel A,B,C
panel D,E,F
panel G
panel I
panel M
You'll get either one of those messages. I gather that most people will have I or M, I think we're seeing again multi-sourced controllers as on the Note 2.

Jeshter2000

Aug 24, 2010
Omg omg Persues is here best kernel on Note 2 !!

The beast is unleased .....

Sent from my Octaaaa! Gt-I9500

DocRambone

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 7, 2010
Stockholm
Also a general inquiry about the device, since I increased the log buffer size and cleaned up some kernel log spam, if possible: Please report your AMOLED controllers; you can see the entry in the kernel log (It happens in the first few seconds after boot):

Code:
panel A,B,C
panel D,E,F
panel G
panel I
panel M
You'll get either one of those messages. I gather that most people will have I or M, I think we're seeing again multi-sourced controllers as on the Note 2.

Where do we find the kernel logs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts