[ROM][GT-I9105P][UNOFFICIAL] Cyanogenmod 10.1 for Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus (P)
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo
. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review
. You can also view the Changelog
for a full list of changes & features.
Device-specific source code for the Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus are available from https://github.com/skullface1/androi..._samsung_i9105
(Kernel Source yet to be uploaded on gihub)
Patch to system/core for RIL to work: https://gist.github.com/pawitp/5372673
Patch to device/common for bluetooth to work: https://gist.github.com/pawitp/5411720
Patch to hardware/libhardware for microphone to work: https://gist.github.com/pawitp/5449660
Patch to framework/av for video recording to work: https://gist.github.com/pawitp/5449655
Do not submit bug on CyanogenMod issue tracker
I do not own this phone!So i dont know if i can solve existing bugs/not working lists.I may anytime discontinue the rom. Or someone else can take part in develpment of this rom. The rom has been tested by users on i9105P. It is expected not to work on i9105
ROM: cm-10.1-20130511-UNOFFICIAL-i9105P.zip - 160.74 MB
Google Apps: http://goo.im/gapps
Note: recovery.tar.md5 - 6.42 MB
CWM-based recovery image with full internal and external sd card support flashable with Odin.
- Wi-Fi (including Wifi Direct and Tethering)
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Mobile Data)
- Sensors (Accelerometer, Compass, Light, Proximity, etc.)
- Camera (photo & video)
- Video playback
- Audio (playback & recording)
- Everything else not listed under "known issues"
- NFC does not work
- Landscape does not display properly (workaround: Disable HW overlays in Developer Options)
- FM Radio does not work
- Vibration does not work
- Flash stock firmware!(or make sure you are not on any heavily customised rom)
- Install ClockworkMod recovery. See this thread for detailed instruction.
- Make a backup!
- Wipe data (i.e factory reset, cache and dalvik cache)
- Install the ROM using ClockworkMod Recovery
- Optionally install the Google Apps Addon(google them)
- Wipe again
20130511: Initial release
Can you include Feature X into your ROM?
No. This ROM will have CyanogenMod's feature set.
Can you include S-Note/S-Planner/MultiWindow/Insert Samsung App Here?
No. This is an AOSP ROM and cannot have TouchWiz applications.
Can you include call recording?
No. CyanogenMod does not include call recording to avoid potential legal issues.
Will this rom work for i9105?
No. Unless you are short of paper-weights dont flash.I might
realease it for you guys too :P PM me.
You are allowed to report bugs only in this thread.
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. The following is a useful format to follow.
What is your--
CM Download url:
restore with titanium backup:
reboot after having the issue:
Are you using--
a task killer:
a non-stock kernel:
CMSettings/Performance settings (other than stock):
Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
- The CyanogenMod team - for source code
- Samsung- For kernel source
- Pawitp - For his work on Galaxy Grand Duos which made it easy as hell for me.
- Panda00- For helping me getting device specific things and many other things!
- Ptothej- For providing proprietory files.
- Tim35p07 For testing it