Change logs and Downloads
CyanMobile Beta 4.0
changes to mms source (hope this will fix no mms issue)
new tweaks - source based
all gapps are inverted and working !!!
removed V6 supercharger
removed transparent apps
CyanMobile will now be uploaded only to dev-host since goo.im has been having so many issues lately (sorry goo but have to have reliable download site)
CyanMobile Beta 3.0
Beta 3.0 is a fresh compile different from the testers
Modified source code (default settings and such)
Fixed some of the apps and replaced the ones I could not fix
Changed boot audio once again (who wants to guess what this will be?)
Added V6 supercharger (although it might be gone next release)
Sure the are other things but I have been pounding away for almost 24 hrs so I cant remember
Oh last thing do not update Talk to hangouts (it does not work on this rom yet)
CyanMobile Pre-Beta 3.0 Tester 4
Since I have what looks to be a stable base I wanted to go ahead and let yall use it. This does not have the custom kernel or install script yet (been busy working
Lol! So I have not finished the kernel. This release has 100% of the included apps working and so far I have had great feed back from my beta testing team. Thanks guys. All of the apps from 2.3 are still in 3.0 (transparent & inverted) with only a few changes to the versions. So far everything downloaded from the market works without any issues.
BOOT AUDIO WARNING
this audio should be 99% safe (nothing bad) yet might still give you a shock factor
Special Flashing Instructions
1. DO NOT!! flash any extra tweaks, or mods!! The can and most likely result in bootloops and will most likely require a complete wipe and reinstall of CyanMobile!!!
2. You can flash other GingerBread AOSP kernels. This could also have adverse effects. Like always this is just a warning if you flash it you might have to fix it. LOL..
3. THIS WILL WIPE everything but your sd-ext and sdcard. I always suggest wiping your sd-ext if you have problems with the first install. You made a backup right?
4. Flash Rom
5. Reboot (Gapps included with rom) WARNING: DONT UPDATE ANY GOOGLE APP THIS WILL CAUSE PROBLEMS IF YOU DO.
6. Wait and enjoy your boot audio (first boot takes a very long time)
7. Please let the phone sit for a few mins before the first use this ROM has lots of things it only does on the first boot so as hard as it can be please, please, please wait. It will be worth it.
8. Now reboot phone and enjoy the wonders of GingerBread!! Who knew it could be so good?
9. Now for those who read all the instructions before doing something I have a treat for you.
10. Now go to http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=42092464
follow the instructions I posted there to enable a2sd (yes a small part of my CyanMobile settings map, Now for sale as an app for only $19.99 Lol!!
CyanMobile Beta 2.3
No major changes except the boot.img
Should fix status 7 error
CyanMobile Beta 2.1, 2.2, & image-file.zip
Removed supercharger (maybe temp, maybe perm not sure yet)
Fixed random boot animations!! (there are now 10 different boot animations)
JB binary still not playing nice with this rom
Changed kernel to SBC-FSO version (was just SBC)
Added hdmi app
Removed market updater
Removed BMKG.apk (not sure what it was but it was not in english)
Legacy launcher added back (was included with souce although I like the adw launcher from the 3vo build better)
Added an ics style launcher
Added older RomToolBox (do not upgrade this version will let you backup and install app+data without buying the app)
Removed adfree (romtoolbox has a better version)
Changed boot audio (that other one was giving me a headache)
I will also be upload a zip with image files so if you get status 7 you can always flash these through bootloader (or if on hw004 they can be used through recovery)
CyanMobile Beta 2.1
Never released to public
I just listed it to fill in the gap
CyanMobile Beta 2
gapps are built in
Added in a butt load of tweaks and apps
Main settings -- Additional system updates still not working (will remove on next build)
CyanMobile Beta 1
Market does not work
Main settings -- Additional system updates (force closes)
nothing added (pure build, stock cm kernel)
As yall know goo.im is once again having some problems. So I have opened an account with Dev-Host so hopefully one of the links will work when you try them.
PLEASE READ THIS THREAD BEFORE INSTALLING THIS ROM. YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW SOME VITAL INFORMATION BEFORE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ANSWER CALLS.
size 351.35 (trimmed the fat so to speak so it is now smaller than 3.0
Dry version (only gapps added)
Pre-Beta 3.0 Tester 5
This still has Mason's G-series kernel (K.A.K.A. is not ready yet it is giving me $h!t LOL)
Dev-host mirror since goo.im is having issues
Never released to public