Firstly I have to thank users who tried my Cyanogenmod Electroz Rom and reviewed it unfortunately further development cannot be made for that ROM I am sorry. Anyways I have compiled TWRP touch recovery from source for our device and it is working.
1. I give my special credits to XDA Member kD for supporting me through out this development.
2. I thank Dees_Troy for their TWRP Source and Compilation Guide.
3. Last but not the least I thank viewers who are viewing this post.
For Changelogs please view the second post
1. Fully Touch Recovery.
2. Backup space taken by TWRP is much less than CWM and Amon RA.
2. Battery Percentage.
4. Other common recovery features.
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU DEVICE GETS BRICKED DURING THIS PROCESS OR YOUR GRANDMA SCOLDS YOU FOR MESSING WITH HER PHONE OR THIS RECOVERY CAUSES A THERMONUCLEAR WAR INSIDE YOUR PHONE BUT SO FAR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN TO ANYONE.
2. Copy the zip file to the root of your sdcard.
3. Boot into your recovery either Amon RA or CWM.
4. Wipe Cache.
5. Wipe Dalvik Cache (in CWM it is under advanced).
6. Flash the TWRP_v184.108.40.206_P350.zip.
If you are using Amon RA do step 7 and skip to 9 don't do step 8 but if you are using CWM skip to step 8 and don't do step 7.
8. If you are using CWM then go to advanced and select reboot recovery and from next time onwards reboot into recovery by holding Call End+Call Answer+Vol Down buttons and when you see LG logo leave the Call End button and keep holding the other two.
9. If you did the above steps correctly you must see the Pinguin Logo and then Teamwin Logo and then it should boot into recovery.
10. That's it you got TWRP Recovery in your phone .
Everything's fixed even after this if you find some just let me know
NOTE:- YOUR CWM OR AMON RA BACKUPS WONT WORK WITH TWRP SO AFTER INSTALLING RECOVERY MAKE A NEW BACKUP.
WELL THAT'S IT I WILL BE WORKING ON THE NEXT VERSION AFTER A FEW DAYS. IF YOU LIKE MY PROJECT PLEASE THANK ME AND RATE THIS THREAD AND SUPPORT ME SUCH THAT I CAN DEVELOP A LOT MORE PROJECTS LIKE THESE