Progression & Tweaks/Themes/Mods
Now i hope by adding this to the community of XDA, people might be interested to start working on a Rom. Now we got Root and CWM working it should be possible to make new Roms in the future (CM, MIUI etc). I hope by adding this guide i helped some people. Dont forgot to press the thank button!
Source of the phone & CM request
Deodexed your phone
Thanks to velikimeda!
Backup files created for 5035X 4.1.1.
(unconfirmed) - Thanks to andrei80
How to increase the volume on the headphones through the engineering menu:
1. in the dialer dialing * # * # 3646633 # * # *
2. scroll right to the section Hardware Testing
3. select the item Audio
4. enter the HeadSet Mode, in the first box, select the type of Media (I stood SIP default)
5. field value Max.Vol bill in the 160. profit!
Thanks to lipovandrey @ http://4pda.ru/
If there are any issues please don't hesitate to ask!
18 May 2013
-How to root and install CWM on the Alcatel One touch X'pop
25 May 2013
-Uploaded my recovery folder to make the installation of CWM a lot easier. (needs feedback to know if it works)
26 May 2013
-Request a Cyanogenmod for our device at: http://forum.cyanogenmod.org/topic/7...'pop-5035D
-Now there is a guide how to remove Root & CWM (tested and worked)
28 May 2013
- CWM Thread: Added an alternative method for installing CWM (by using my recovery, should be easier and faster, highly recommended)
- Progression Thread: New tweaks and tips will be added for the future (now includes a way to increase the audio for your headphone)
30 May 2013
- Added a GPS fix if people were have trouble with it.
- Layout changes to the guide
10 June 2013
- Added a new way of rooting your device (Works with Adb now!) Thanks again to velikimeda!
11 June 2013
- Thanks to Kevin-0100 you can now deodexed your phone by flashing the zip in the CWM (tested and it works) & updated the UI of the progression thread
18 June 2013
- Thanks to velikimeda for adding options to root Jellybean devices (unconfirmed at the moment) PS: My bad that i did not see your post before!
8th of August 2013
- Again huge thanks to velikimeda for deodexing the phone(for jellybean and ICS), creating new recoveries and boot images for the both the ICS and jellybean version!
20th of October 2013
- Overhauled my guide, removed dead links and changed the guide