XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Unlock s4 for free with hidden options

Tip us?

sush143555
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 126
Red face Unlock s4 for free with hidden options

After samsung blocked the hidden service menu unlock for s4 i am bit worried .but today i found out new process to unlock for free in a website

Step 1: Launch the Phone app on your Galaxy S4, and dial in: *#0011#

Step 2: Press the Menu button followed by the Back key. Then, hit the Menu button again and select KEY INPUT. Enter 1 and press the OK button to enter ServiceMode.

Step 3: Press Menu one more time and tap back again. This will pull up the Main Menu for ServiceMode. Tap [1] UMTS.

Step 4: Now select [1]DEBUG SCREEN, followed by [6] PHONE CONTROL.

Step 5: From the next screen, pick [6] NETWORK LOCK.

Step 6: You’ll get three options. Hit the one that says [3] PERSO SHA256 OFF.

Step 7: Now, you need to get back to Main Menu. To do this, hit the Menu button followed by the Back key. In Main Menu, now pick [6]COMMON, and then [6] NV REBUILD.

Step 8: The phone will tell you that a Golden Backup exists. Tap [4] Restore Back-up.

Your device will now go through a series of “conditions”, where it will first freeze, then get on a black screen with Blue LED on and both capacitive buttons on, after which it will reboot automatically. The whole cycle might take a couple of minutes, so be patient. Once it powers back on, it’s network unlocked, permanently. Enjoy Folks ...
The Following 120 Users Say Thank You to sush143555 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
jetlitheone Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by sush143555 View Post
After samsung blocked the hidden service menu unlock for s4 i am bit worried .but today i found out new process to unlock for free in a website

Step 1: Launch the Phone app on your Galaxy S4, and dial in: *#0011#

Step 2: Press the Menu button followed by the Back key. Then, hit the Menu button again and select KEY INPUT. Enter 1 and press the OK button to enter ServiceMode.

Step 3: Press Menu one more time and tap back again. This will pull up the Main Menu for ServiceMode. Tap [1] UMTS.

Step 4: Now select [1]DEBUG SCREEN, followed by [6] PHONE CONTROL.

Step 5: From the next screen, pick [6] NETWORK LOCK.

Step 6: You’ll get three options. Hit the one that says [3] PERSO SHA256 OFF.

Step 7: Now, you need to get back to Main Menu. To do this, hit the Menu button followed by the Back key. In Main Menu, now pick [6]COMMON, and then [6] NV REBUILD.

Step 8: The phone will tell you that a Golden Backup exists. Tap [4] Restore Back-up.

Your device will now go through a series of “conditions”, where it will first freeze, then get on a black screen with Blue LED on and both capacitive buttons on, after which it will reboot automatically. The whole cycle might take a couple of minutes, so be patient. Once it powers back on, it’s network unlocked, permanently. Enjoy Folks ...
How can we trust you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

enigma4321
Old
Thanks Meter 6
By trying it haha

Sent from my SGH-I337M using xda premium
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enigma4321 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

scott14719
Old
Thanks Meter 786
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetlitheone View Post
How can we trust you.

You should try it and see if it works...
The Following User Says Thank You to scott14719 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bladerunner1825us
Old
Thanks Meter 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetlitheone View Post
How can we trust you.

Video tutorials are always helpful

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bladerunner1825us For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

penpower
Old
Thanks Meter 20
No option 6 under step 7, so it is not working for ATT S4
The Following User Says Thank You to penpower For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sush143555
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by penpower View Post
No option 6 under step 7, so it is not working for ATT S4

I already unlocked it using that process.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sush143555 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

penpower
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
This works, different steps but works http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0&postcount=18
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to penpower For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Dallenn
Old
Thanks Meter 13
It's really that easy?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app
Galaxy S4 i337 - White 16gb
ROM - Slim Bean
Kernel - KTweaker

My phone is a beast.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dallenn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

titaneds73
Old
Thanks Meter 116
Quote:
I followed all your steps and the phone did reboot like you said unfortunately I won't have a SIM card to test the unlock till tomorrow will send donation once confirmed.thank you Sush143555

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using xda app-developers app

Sent from I-337
Tab - I-497

Hit the thanks button if i've helped