FORUMS

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

[ROM] [NIGHTLY] [JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 nightlies

627 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,507
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
31st August 2013, 11:38 PM |#1101  
Junior Member
Flag Chesham
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by garux

I tried searching for an answer but could not find one. Is there an option in CM10.1 for the HP Touchstone Charging Charge Dock to work like it did in CM9/CM10? When the TouchPad is on HP Touchstone Charging Charge Dock and when I shutdown, the TouchPad keeps powering up. The only way i can keep it powered down is to turn off the HP Touchstone Charging Charge Dock.

Strange my touchpad is currently charging while turned off on the touchstone.

Sent from Galaxy SII using Tapatalk
 
 
1st September 2013, 12:21 AM |#1102  
garux's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag In the Heart of Central Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 73
 
More
nevertells2,

Any chance you found a replacement for LBE Privacy Guard? I sent an email to the developer, but never heard back.
Last edited by garux; 1st September 2013 at 02:41 AM.
1st September 2013, 01:19 AM |#1103  
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by garux

nevertell2,

Any chance you found a replacement for LBE Privacy Guard? I sent an email to the developer, but never heard back.

I would recommend you XPrivacy. It works like charm:
forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2320783
In combination with Autostarts and some firewall like afwall+ you should be covered much better than with LBE.
1st September 2013, 01:54 AM |#1104  
garux's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag In the Heart of Central Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 73
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo

I would recommend you XPrivacy. It works like charm:
forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2320783
In combination with Autostarts and some firewall like afwall+ you should be covered much better than with LBE.

Thanks for the reply, I will look into it.
1st September 2013, 04:52 AM |#1105  
Senior Member
Flag Heredia
Thanks Meter: 976
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by garux

I tried searching for an answer but could not find one. Is there an option in CM10.1 for the HP Touchstone Charging Charge Dock to work like it did in CM9/CM10? When the TouchPad is on HP Touchstone Charging Charge Dock and when I shutdown, the TouchPad keeps powering up. The only way i can keep it powered down is to turn off the HP Touchstone Charging Charge Dock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROID_NOOB_0101

Strange my touchpad is currently charging while turned off on the touchstone.

Sent from Galaxy SII using Tapatalk

I never knew of any such adjustment in any version of CM for TP ... mine has always booted while on the Touchstone...

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk 2
1st September 2013, 04:41 PM |#1106  
marcustaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 174
 
More
Does anyone use Instagram with their touch pad? Just wondering your experience with the camera. Milaq if it's not to much trouble, can you check it out and see if you can get the camera to play a bit nicer with it.

Sent from my TouchPad using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
1st September 2013, 09:26 PM |#1107  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
omg it's crazy!!

i download and install it immediately on my TouchPad in CM9

Thanks Guys!

edit: all works fine!!

agains thank you for your works and share
Last edited by ankorez; 1st September 2013 at 10:55 PM.
2nd September 2013, 12:29 AM |#1108  
nevertells2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sunny Central Florida!!!
Thanks Meter: 737
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcustaz

Does anyone use Instagram with their touch pad? Just wondering your experience with the camera. Milaq if it's not to much trouble, can you check it out and see if you can get the camera to play a bit nicer with it.

Sent from my TouchPad using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Milaq is not the developer of the code for the camera on the TouchPad, Dorregaray is. Keep in mind too, that not all apps work correctly when used on the TouchPad. The camera code is a kludge since the company that owns the code would not release it for him to use.
2nd September 2013, 12:41 AM |#1109  
marcustaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 174
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevertells2

Milaq is not the developer of the code for the camera on the TouchPad, Dorregaray is. Keep in mind too, that not all apps work correctly when used on the TouchPad. The camera code is a kludge since the company that owns the code would not release it for him to use.

Yes I am aware that Milaq is not the Dev for the Camera. Just figured I'd ask. Thanks for responding.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
2nd September 2013, 03:37 AM |#1110  
garux's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag In the Heart of Central Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 73
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by garux

I tried searching for an answer but could not find one. Is there an option in CM10.1 for the HP Touchstone Charging Charge Dock to work like it did in CM9/CM10? When the TouchPad is on HP Touchstone Charging Charge Dock and when I shutdown, the TouchPad keeps powering up. The only way i can keep it powered down is to turn off the HP Touchstone Charging Charge Dock.

After flashing the latest ROM, problem went away.
2nd September 2013, 10:52 AM |#1111  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Hi guys,
I feel like I must ask, because I don't want to be stuck with the wrong time zone on my TP

I asked on the official cm.10.1 nightly for the galaxy III: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=13472

Quote:

I'm from Israel, and there was a change in the how we do day light saving (or Israel Daylight Time - IDT)
so the summer time will end on October 27,2013 and then we will go back to Israel Standard Time - IST.

I noticed that in my Ububuntu 12.04 the timezone data is incorrect:

Code:
$ zdump -v -c 2014 Asia/Jerusalem | grep -i 2013
Asia/Jerusalem  Thu Mar 28 23:59:59 2013 UTC = Fri Mar 29 01:59:59 2013 IST isdst=0 gmtoff=7200
Asia/Jerusalem  Fri Mar 29 00:00:00 2013 UTC = Fri Mar 29 03:00:00 2013 IDT isdst=1 gmtoff=10800
Asia/Jerusalem  Sat Sep  7 22:59:59 2013 UTC = Sun Sep  8 01:59:59 2013 IDT isdst=1 gmtoff=10800
Asia/Jerusalem  Sat Sep  7 23:00:00 2013 UTC = Sun Sep  8 01:00:00 2013 IST isdst=0 gmtoff=7200
(and reported it here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+s...a/+bug/1158834)

But on my galaxy I couldn't check because the zdump command is not found.

Do you know if the timezone package in cm is updated and how can I check when the clock on the phone will move to standard time?

so if someone knows how to update the package, it could really help

Thanks for the help!

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
10.1, cyanogenmod, jellybean, tenderloin, touchpad
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes