So I've found this thread in an Italian forum, which describes a rooting method that doesn't require a bootloader unlock code from Huawei!
This pack containes an Italian guide and everything you need for the procedure.
If you don't speak Italian, then follow my instructions.
0. Make sure fast boot is turned off on your phone
1. Extract the downloaded .rar file to anywhere you want.
2. Copy the "dload" folder to the root of you SD card.
3. Turn off your phone, then turn it on while holding down (Volume UP) + (Volume DOWN).
If the firmware update is finished you will get a green tick. The phone will reboot, be patient.
If you get a pink screen, then put the "dload" folder into the Internal memory's root to solve the problem.
4. Install unlockroot3.exe, then open it after the installation is finished. (Get a newer version of Unlock Root from unlockroot.com)
5. Enable USB Debugging on your phone at Settings --> Developer settings, then plug the phone to your PC.
6. The PC will recognize a CD drive. Install Handset WinDriver.exe from /drivers/adb_driver/.
7. Click the big, green "ROOT" button. When it asks, decide if you want "Power saver" to be installed to your device or not.
8. After the process is finished, it will ask if you want to reboot. Click Yes.
9. After reboot you should see Superuser installed to your phone.
10. If you get errors (camera, flash not working) or the screen looks like it's been washed out with bleach,
Then run install-windows.bat from the folder named "Y300-boot-B176". This should solve the errors.
This method is tested with the following firmware versions:
B164, B166, B169, B170, B171, B172, B173, B174, B175, B176, B178, B181,
B184, B186, B188, B189, B190, B192, B194, B195, B196, B197, B199
Huge Thanks to Carontes from androidiani.com!!
Hit Thanks if it helped!