Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,743 Members 42,739 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Google Galaxy S4: Google Wallet?

Tip us?

kas21
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Wallet on CyanogenMod?

I switched to a GE ROM from Cyanogenmod just for Wallet and a more stable camera. Does anyone know how to get Wallet working on CM10.2? I'd like to go back to CM but I want Wallet to work.

elua35
Old
(Last edited by elua35; 21st September 2013 at 08:32 AM.) Reason: Left out a step
Thanks Meter 0
Smile New Google Wallet Fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis45 View Post
I received an error while running the Touch Wiz zip and as a result there are no apps installed after running the file. Any ideas?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kas21 View Post
I switched to a GE ROM from Cyanogenmod just for Wallet and a more stable camera. Does anyone know how to get Wallet working on CM10.2? I'd like to go back to CM but I want Wallet to work.
What I did to get this working is I used the build.prop from the Nexus 4 to make Wallet believe it was a supported device. Build.prop can be found here.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1993208

Make sure to have wallet uninstalled, make a NANDROID, and backup your build.prop before you edit it and then change it using root explorer or root browser. Change the
ro.product.model to Nexus 4, the ro.product.brand to google, ro.product.name to occam, and the ro.product.device to mako. After that follow the directions starting from step 2 from this thread.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2282892

I tried changing it to sprint like the thread suggested but had no luck 3 times. Decided to try the Nexus 4 instead and worked the first time. Then download the latest Google Wallet app and you should be able to set up tap and pay. After following the second thread and installing Xposed and the Google Wallet patcher, either edit your build.prop back to tmobile or simply restore the backup you have. Make sure you set permission to rw - r - r. Reboot and enjoy using Google Wallet everywhere it's accepted