Ask a question

No registration required

SMS problem with h6315

OP X-MAN

31st October 2004, 02:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
i manged to unlock my h6315 for use in my home country GSM network ,,i have a servies in my GSM network where if your mobile was closed and you open it will send you a SMS that gives you all the numbers that called you while your mobile was closed ,,,,, i can't get these SMS ? i can get any SMS in my h6315 but not this one ,,when i put my SIM card in another mobile i can get them but in h6315 NO,,,, can any one give me a hint on how to solve this thxxx....
31st October 2004, 03:00 PM   |  #2  

50 posts
Can you people just try to read the name of this site, I don't think that it says HP h6315 developers.

Stop posting about that devices, because there is a hp support.
31st October 2004, 04:05 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
first of all i'm asking about a software problem with PPC phone edtion regardless off the hardware so to make your smal brain understand it's the same OS ,,,,2nd off all don't waste my time replaying to this MSG if you don't have some thing to offer....
31st October 2004, 05:50 PM   |  #4  

50 posts
Before you post something like that, you should verify if I really don't know the answer. And just for your information, I know that it is the same os, and due to that I also know that IT IS NOT THE SAME DEVICE you smart ass.

And due to your problem, try to reenter the sms center number, coz some times when a phone is blocked to a provider they put by default their number.

Try to be less sour. :lol:
31st October 2004, 10:53 PM   |  #5  
Retired Moderator
Flag DK
Thanks Meter: 44

12,499 posts
More
even though it's the same device they often act the same and the software is modyfies for the different devices

but asking here could have given result

strictly speaking the post would prob belong in the anything but it
forum but i suppose that many people who may have an answer dont all read that forum
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread