Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,637 Members 40,164 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SMS problem with h6315

Tip us?

X-MAN
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default SMS problem with h6315

i manged to unlock my h6315 for use in my home country GSM network ,,i have a servies in my GSM network where if your mobile was closed and you open it will send you a SMS that gives you all the numbers that called you while your mobile was closed ,,,,, i can't get these SMS ? i can get any SMS in my h6315 but not this one ,,when i put my SIM card in another mobile i can get them but in h6315 NO,,,, can any one give me a hint on how to solve this thxxx....

gotcha_mdaII
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Can you people just try to read the name of this site, I don't think that it says HP h6315 developers.

Stop posting about that devices, because there is a hp support.

X-MAN
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
first of all i'm asking about a software problem with PPC phone edtion regardless off the hardware so to make your smal brain understand it's the same OS ,,,,2nd off all don't waste my time replaying to this MSG if you don't have some thing to offer....

gotcha_mdaII
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Before you post something like that, you should verify if I really don't know the answer. And just for your information, I know that it is the same os, and due to that I also know that IT IS NOT THE SAME DEVICE you smart ass.

And due to your problem, try to reenter the sms center number, coz some times when a phone is blocked to a provider they put by default their number.

Try to be less sour. :lol:

Rudegar
Old
Retired Moderator
Thanks Meter 41
even though it's the same device they often act the same and the software is modyfies for the different devices

but asking here could have given result

strictly speaking the post would prob belong in the anything but it
forum but i suppose that many people who may have an answer dont all read that forum
hhhmm ok i may be a jerk but i'm a jedi jerk like my father was before me
BTW "I can't use a skeleton arm with that"