A. Bluestacks is a Silicon Valley-based software company that produces BlueStacks App Player and BlueStacks Cloud Connect. Both products revolve around enabling Android applications to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and Windows tablets. The company was founded in 2009 by Rosen Sharma, former CTO at McAfee and board member of Cloud.com.
Steps To Find SD Card in your PC
- First Download 'Root Explorer' (Included Below) and Install 'Root Explorer' in Bluestacks
- Decide on which directory to give access in BlueStacks. You can either choose an entire hard drive, or a particular folder of your choice.
- Access the Windows Registry by going to Start >> Run and type in 'regedit' and hit Enter. This opens up the Registry Editor.
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BlueStacks\Guests\Andr oid\ SharedFolder\0.
- Right Click on 'Path' and click on 'Modify'.
- Write the path of the folder which you want to include in SD card. (Example C:\SDCard)
- Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
- You can find the folder at '(Root)/sdcard/bstfolder/ BstSharedFolder/'
If u don't wanna change your Registry, You can simply copy and paste the file's that you want in SD Card at 'C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\UserData\SharedFolder\' and find the files at above location in Root Explorer (ie '(Root)/sdcard/bstfolder/ BstSharedFolder/').
PLEASE CLICK ON THANKS,,
PLEASE QUOTE FOR FURTHER INFO.