Change Log 02.24.2014
1. KTweaker: KTweaker update to 6.2.
2. KTweaker: New Widget by request from you guys, its a quick Profile chooser, simply click the text area left of the "Set" (if you see "-----" then it means you never did a restore profile) button and it will scroll thru all the profiles you have on your phone. Once you have the one you want, click the "Set" button
. The widget is also sizable so you can size it from 1x1 all the way up to 4x1.
3. Merged in TW 4.4 into GE 4.4 version, sound is much crisper and louder
4. Added faux sound to TW 4.4
5. ktoonservativeq: New tunables called super_conservative_screen_on and super_conservative_screen_off (remove old super_conservative) so people can choose when they want to go super conservative. Be sure to go set these items if you used the old super_conservative item.
6. Added my newest settings to the KTShop as ktoonsified v5.
7. Linux 3.4.81
8. Changed upgrade routine to not try to upgrade files with .xml extention in the /ktweaker/ folder
9. Couple other general fixes in KTweaker and KTmonitor.
10. Added PPP protocol for people using USB network/modem devices.
Change Log 01.23.2014
1. Stop charging from obeying Fade mode by default
2. LEDs: Add tunable to set led fade mode while charging. Cycling cable to take effect is required.
3. AOSP 4.4: gcc-wrapper: force python version 2.
Change Log 01.17.2014
1. KTweaker: New feature by request from someone (can't remember who) to set a password to get into the UI (Under Extras - > UI Password). Feature is disabled by default leaving password blank.
2. KTweaker: New feature to control the LEDs for notifications derived from vladnosferatu and invano implementation + some extras (see next 9 items)
3. KTweaker: LED Fade Mode - lets you choose to use the fade effect of LED
4. KTweaker: LED Fade Intensity - lets you choose the light intensity of the LED
5. KTweaker: LED Time on - lets you override the ROMs setting for how long the the LED stays ON
6. KTweaker: LED Time off - lets you override the ROMs setting for how long the the LED stays OFF
7. KTweaker: LED Step Speed 1 - lets you control the steps it takes as it makes the LED brighter/dimmer when in fade mode, play around with it and have fun.
8. KTweaker: LED Step Speed 2 - lets you control the steps it takes as it makes the LED brighter/dimmer when in fade mode, play around with it and have fun.
9. KTweaker: LED Step Speed 3 - lets you control the steps it takes as it makes the LED brighter/dimmer when in fade mode, play around with it and have fun.
10. KTweaker: LED Step Speed 4 - lets you control the steps it takes as it makes the LED brighter/dimmer when in fade mode, play around with it and have fun.
11. KTweaker: LED Step Bit Shift - lets you control the main speed that the LEDs go brighter/dimmer when in fade mode, play around with it and have fun.
12. KTweaker: No all number and text inputs will automatically bring up the keyboard
13. KTweaker: New KTweakerWFC widget that is a 2x1 widget containing ONLY the Fast Charge toggle
14. Added BIC TCP Congestion control
15. Added HSTCP TCP Congestion control
16. Added HYBLA TCP Congestion control (I will be testing this one today as I heard a couple of reports that i really increases download speeds)
17. Added HTCP TCP Congestion control
18. Added VEGAS TCP Congestion control
19. Added RENO TCP Congestion control
20. Added SCALABLE TCP Congestion control
21. Added LP TCP Congestion control (I have been using this one for last 3 days with great speed increase)
22. Added YEAH TCP Congestion control
23. Added ILLINOIS TCP Congestion control
24. WiFi: filter multicast during sleep for AOSP 4.4 to help wifi wakelocks/better deep sleep. All other version already had it so dont ask to add it to other versions.
25. Linux 3.4.77
Change Log 01.13.2014
1. ktoonservativeq: Added new tunable called super_conservative. When enabled (enter a 1) this will dramitacally reduce the bouncing effect from Min Mhz and the amount of hotplugging. Performance may take a hit for the really picky user but 95% of the people that have been testing say its not enough to bother them.
2. Linux 3.4.76
3. Fix for TW 4.3 slow motion recording (thanks @elesbb
for testing for me
4. Tweaked disable hotplugging while music/video is playing option.
5. Updated my setting in Post 3 so go check it out.
6. Added pac framework compatibility to AOSP 4.4
7. KTweaker 5.1 for all versions.
Change Log 01.05.2014
1. Upgraded Linaro to newest compiler for ALL versions.
2. Added about 200 ramdisk tweaks from my Nexus 10 kernel for ALL versions.
3. Wireless charging will now work with the Min Mhz option while charging, by request from @1Raiders
4. ktoonservativeq: New option added to disable hotplugging while music/video is playing. Should help the few people that have trouble playing music with screen off.
Change Log 01.03.2014
1. Upgraded Linaro to newest compiler.
2. Massive amount of ramdisk updates from CM.
3. Added about 200 ramdisk tweaks from my Nexus 10 kernel to see how it goes.
4. Added dynamic fsync by request from you guys.
Change Log 01.01.2014
1. Happy NEW YEAR EDITION
2. Merged in more stock ramdisk to try and fix installing from external sd.
3. Linux 3.4.73
4. Linux 3.4.74
5. Linux 3.4.75
Change Log 12.30.2013
1. Made a BUNCH of adjustments for INTL Google Edition KITKAT 4.4 VERSION.
2. Hopefully reboots are gone, just left with PURE AWESOME!!!!!!!!
3. If you are already on the test kernel, this is the same, no need to redownload.
Change Log 12.22.2013
1. TW and TWGE: ktoonservativeq: Added "touch_boost_gpu" option. Be sure if you are using the max GPU frequency that if you adjust the max, also adjust the "touch_boost_gpu" option.
2. TW and TWGE: Linux 3.4.73
3. TW and TWGE: Linux 3.4.74
4. TW and TWGE: Linux 3.4.75
Change Log 12.21.2013
1. SUPER CRAZY WACK FUNKY SPEED EDITION!!!!!!!!!!!
2. cpufreq: Some general re-write to make freq changes smoother and more efficient
3. acpuclock-8960ab; Update from ML4
4. subsystem: Add extra checks to make sure subsys_domain and iommu_domain are NOT NULL
5. msm: msm_bus: More checks to insure pdata and bus driver vars are not in error and NO NULL
6. grp3d_low_vectors: Bump MBPS to 1700 for low vectors for better low speeds
7. gfx3d_fs_data: Change reset_rate 27000000 from 1800000. Remove 1800000 from clk_tbl_gfx3d. Increase log length for msm_rpm
8. dcvs: Set msm_dcvs_enabled = 0 when msm_dcvs_scm_init() fails adn be sure to return early when msm_dcvs_enabled == 0
9. perf_event_msm_krait_l2 sync with ML4
10. scm: Rewrite scm_call funcs and ML4 merges
11. Linux 3.4.75
Change Log 12.19.2013
1. ONLY USE THIS WITH CM 11 BUILT ON 12.18 OR NEWER!!!!!!!
2. Prox sensor
3. Fix for Battery issues on builds 12.18 and newer
4. ktoonservativeq: Added "touch_boost_gpu" option. Be sure if you are using the max GPU frequency that if you adjust the max, also adjust the "touch_boost_gpu" option.
Change Log 12.18.2013
1. ONLY USE THIS WITH CM 11 BUILT ON 12.18 OR NEWER!!!!!!!
2. Fix battery update for the 2nd day in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Change Log 12.17.2013
1. ONLY USE THIS WITH CM 11 BUILT ON 12.16 OR NEWER!!!!!!!
2. Upgrade camera to ML4 source from Samsung
3. Sync GPU/Display drivers from ML4
4. cpufreq: interactive: Allow 1 ms error in above_hispeed_delay
5. cpufreq: interactive: Reset floor_validate_time if busy at max for 100ms
6. cpufreq: interactive: Add a sampling_down_factor for max frequencies
7. Many msm: msm_fb updates
8. Many msm: msm_mdp updates
9. Many msm: msm_vidc updates
10. Updated healthd binary for charging routines for CM 11
Change Log 12.12.2013
1. Linux 3.4.72
2. Linux 3.4.73
3. Linux 3.4.74
4. Ramdisk sync for CM 11.
5. Use Google Edition wifi driver in AOSP 4.4.
6. Compatiblity for 4.4.2.
7. TMobile guys will use the INTL version for Google Edition
Change Log 11.28.2013
1. Release version of KITKAT for Google Edition
2. Add extsdCard to ramdisk so apps that have not been updated for Kitkat will work.
Change Log 11.16.2013
1. Updated ramdisk for CM11 to latest from http://sourceforge.net/projects/unof...les/Nightlies/
2. Above includes more sdcard pathes and radio/3G/4G patches
3. ONLY LOAD THIS WITH NEWEST 11/16 OR NEWER ROMs
Change Log 11.14.2013
1. Change ramdisk for CM11 for external SD mounting for todays release of ROMs for all versions.
2. Change File name to KK instead of JB for all versions.
3. Couple of minor fixups.
Change Log 11.13.2013
1. Change ramdisk for CM11 for external SD mounting for todays release of ROMs.
2. Change File name to KK instead of JB.
3. OTA will work with new KK version after flashing this new update.
Change Log 11.12.2013
1. Change ramdisk for I9505 phone to match I9505 version of CM11 for external SD mounting.
2. Change File name to KK instead of
Change Log 11.11.2013
1. Added Kitkat version
Change Log 11.08.2013
1. CM sync from late night 11.4 updates
2. Plus 1 update from CM on 11.5
Change Log 11.04.2013
1. Linux 3.4.68
2. Updated KTweaker to 4.9.2. Added currently restored profile to "Restore Prefs" option in Parentheses at end of little text.
3. TURBO HOME BUTTON WAKE UP FOR ALL VERSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. Compiled with latest Linaro
5. About 10 miscellaneous Linux patches for speed!!!!!!!!!
Change Log 11.01.2013
1. Update for TW 4.3 for official release of MJA
2. If you have trouble with Wifi, flash this from Echoe Team (http://goo.gl/O404nY
3. TURBO HOME BUTTON WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Change Log 10.25.2013
1. Merged in MJ5 wifi driver
2. Merged in MJ5 video drivers
3. Merged in MJ5 firmware files
Change Log 10.23.2013
1. Filename changes, the original TW4.3 is NOW TWGE4.3 and TW4.3 is the NEW TW4.3 MJ5 firmware
2. Merged in MJ5 for TW 4.3 ROMs
3. Linux 3.4.67
4. Super turbo wake-up code (doesn't effect battery), Trademark pending, lol
5. Removed some cpufreq debug code
Change Log 10.22.2013
1. Ramdisk updates for new phone framework BOOTCLASS
2. Linux 3.4.67
3. Super turbo wake-up code (doesn't effect battery), Trademark pending, lol
4. Removed some cpufreq debug code
5. board-8064-storage: fix splash screen hang
6. mmc: core: expose HPI capability to SWITCH commands
7. mmc: core: Fix MMC clock scaling in case of tuning failure
8. mmc: core: remove the polling for BKOPS completion
9. mm/page_alloc.c: fix watermark check in __zone_watermark_ok()
10. msm: rotator: Add support to YCBYCR rotator format
11. msm_fb: display: Add support to YCBYCR MDP format
Change Log 10.20.2013
1. Ramdisk updates for AOSP 4.3.1 and PAC ROM compatibility addon for ALL variants
2. Linux 3.4.66 for ALL variants
3. Some cleanup
4. A few other Linux updates
Change Log 10.16.2013
1. Ramdisk updates for AOSP 4.3.1 and PAC ROM compatibility addon
2. Linux 3.4.66
Change Log 10.08.2013
1. Linux 3.4.64 and .65 for the rest of the versions
2. Updated KTweaker to use only steps of 25 for GPU
Change Log 10.07.2013
1. Linux 3.4.64
2. Linux 3.4.65
3. defconfig: Fix selinux typos
4. netfilter: nf_ct_sip: don't drop packets with offsets pointing outside the packet
Change Log 9.28.2013
1. Linux 3.4.63
2. Thats all I had time for guys
. Still working a million hours on the road.
Change Log 9.17.2013
1. Linux 3.4.60
2. Linux 3.4.61
3. Linux 3.4.62
4. BFQ v6-r2
5. Build zram into the kernel instead of a module on TW (Be sure to check in with rlorange if you are utilizing zram)
6. Analyzed MH5 source and no changes were found for kernel
Change Log 8.25.2013
1. Finally GPU Voltage control (there are 3 values that msm uses, LOW, NOMINAL and HIGH: which basically equates into the 200, 320 and xxx steps)
2. CM updates
3. Added Simple GPU governor for GPU from faux
4. KTweaker: Added GPU current speed in "General" screen
5. KTweaker: Voltage screen now brings up choice of CPU and GPU
6. Compile ZRAM as a module for TW version so user can do whatever they want with ZRAM
Change Log 8.20.2013
1. Update Ramdisk for CM compatibility
2. Linux 3.4.58
3. Linux 3.4.59
4. Added Mhz minimum setting while playing media for people having trouble playing music while screen is off (Option is in Extras Screen)
5. Using official exFat from Samsung source
6. A bunch of re-cleanup on TW version
7. Merged in 4 commits from CM from today 8/15
8. Added abyssplugv2 governor from abyss kernel
9. Merged in all CM updates from last 3 days
10. Linux 3.4.57
11. KTweaker: Added option to re-download when you have the current version when manually checking for update
12. Ramdisk updates
Change Log 8.9.2013
1. KTweaker: Added option to view change log in "Extras->OTA Control" screen
2. KTweaker: Fix issue with external sdcard selection in OTA
3. KTweaker: Couple other clean up things
Change Log 8.7.2013
1. CM sync
1. ASoC: msm: FENS Support for VOIP calls
2. video: msm: Increase video encoding output buffer size
3. msm: display: command mode panel release fence
4. msm: mdp: Change msmfb kworker to kthread
5. msm: mdp: Update sync pt. behaviour
6. msm: rotator: Wait for the pending commits in finish IOCTL
7. msm: kgsl: Wake up gpu on kgsl_ioctl_timestamp_event only if necessary
8. msm: kgsl: Use no GPU fault tolerance flag passed by UMD driver
9. msm: kgsl: Map sync lock variables to every pagetable
Change Log 8.4.2013
1. Linux 3.4.55
2. Linux 3.4.56
3. OTA Option in KTweaker so I can pump out updates when out of town and don't have to post a thing NOW !!!!!!!!!!!! (Under Extras, gives you option to auto check, auto download, option to click on newly downloaded zip or and old one and go right to Recovery and flash it for you, option to decide whether to store in internal or external memory, option to provide files for before and after flashing the kernel and a few more options...)
4. Sync'd up with CM10.2 with the MH1 update
5. File naming convention change, so pay attention to what you are flashing (Added the 4.2 and 4.3 piece so you know android version and moved things around for TW/AOSP and carrier)
Change Log 8.3.2013
1. Touchwiz Android 4.3 is BORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Tested on KANGABEAN 4.3 version and working goooooooood
Change Log 7.28.2013
1. AOSP Android 4.3 version is BORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Change Log 7.24.2013
1. Linux 3.4.54
2. Brought TW version up to current Linux version (3.4.54)
3. KTweaker: Fixed issue setting KThermal Minimum Mhz to throttle to. Be sure to go into "Extras->Kthermal" and set the "Minumum Throttle Mhz" to whatever you want
4. Re-wrote multi-core Mhz functions to make it quicker and more efficient
5. Moved code for screen on/off functions to try and help people that have the slow wake issue
6. Move multi-core function calls to a workqueue to try and help people that have SODs ("Sleep of Deaths" for those that didnt know what SOD was
7. Put ZRAM back in for the TW version to help out those monstor ROMs chewing up all available RAM just by booting up
8. More dmesg log spam removed
9. Revert mm: slub: Try setting slub_max_order to zero
10. Some ROW scheduler updates from Linux genious's
11. Sync up with the 3 commits from CM
Change Log 7.15.2013
1. 2 New KTweaker items: "Charging Min Mhz" and "Charging Max Mhz" options (Under "Extras" screen in Ktweaker). Use these to set your Min/Max Mhz while charging
2. Improved CPU sync for ktoonservativeq
3. New ktoonservativeq tunable: Added disable_hotplugging_chrg option. 0 = normal hotplugging while charging, 1 = disable hotplugging while charging so all cores are on full-time.
4. Linux 3.4.53
5. misc: uidstat: avoid create_stat() race and blockage
6. block: row: change hrtimer_cancel to hrtimer_try_to_cancel
7. Many updates to Interactive governor for CM
8. Merged Interactive governor from CM to TW version
9. New KTweaker item: "Force Samsung MTP (requires a reboot to take effect first time)". This will force the Samsung version of MTP. *****USE THIS OPTION ONLY IF YOU ARE RUNNING A TOUCHWIZ ROM. DO NOT USE ON AOSP OR GOOGLE EDITION ROMS
10. cpufreq: Removed the 1134 lower ceiling from TW ROMs
Change Log 7.11.2013
1. cpufreq:ktoonservativeq: Make lockout cores tunable a 3 way toggle, 0 = normal hotplug, 1 = locked ON full time, 2 = locked OFF full time
2. AOSP: Merged in MFA
3. TW: merged in MFD from I9505G
4. mm: slub: Try setting slub_max_order to zero
5. mm: slub: Memory allocated by kstrdup should be freed
6. Async I/O latency to a ssd greatly increased, 34% gain (Creds: kleikamp)
7. KTweaker: sched: Make GENTLE_FAIR_SLEEPERS configurable thru "Extras" screen
Change Log 7.7.2013
1. Linux 3.4.52
2. Sync up with CM's latest commits
3. ktoonservativeq: touch_boost_cpu_all_cores is now defaulted to 0
3. ktoonservativeq: Total re-write of the code for touch_boost_cpu_all_cores option (for people that had issues with this being set to a 1, you may be able to reset it to a 1 again)
4. ktoonservativeq: NEW TUNABLE
: "sync_extra_cores", this item will spawn its CPU frequency calculation to all online cores to keep all 4 cores more under control of ktoonservativeq
5. ktoonservativeq: 3 NEW TUNABLE
: "lockout_2nd_core_hotplug", "lockout_3rd_core_hotplug" and "lockout_4th_core_hotplug", these items give you the ablility to lock specific core to be always ON (set to a 1)
6. ktoonservativeq: Add missing cancel_work_sync()
7. exFAT for AOSP
kernel (using same files from Talustus but making necessary script and ramdisks adjustments)
8. exFAT adjustments for TW users to try and auto mount all different partition configurations
9. Remove some more log spam
10. Trying some new build flags
1. Linux 3.4.51
2. CM updates from last night
3. ktoonservativeq: Use dedicated high-priority workqueues
4. ktoonservativeq: Change hotplugging routines to use new dedicated high-priority workqueues
5. 3 and 4 made ktoonservativeq EVEN FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are not gonna believe it and probably wet yourself
6. ktoonservativeq: Block repeat calls to schedule hotplugging events
7. A few fix-ups for KTweaker
8. Minor Linux patches and reverts
Change Log 6.30.2013
1. msm: audio: qdsp6v2: Add size safety check to ACDB driver
2. MFx merge from CM
3. cpufreq: ktoonservativeq: Block repeat calls to schedule_work_on()
4. fix up build errors with VZW with added mvp folder to comply with -a15
5. 50+ CM updates from yesterday
6. A few other Linux patches
7. Found a new home for the files since mediafire canceled my account for sharing files with you guys. Thanks to MSgtSimon
for helping me out
Change Log 6.23.2013
1. Linux 3.4.49 and 3.4.50
2. MF4 Samsung Source update
3. [PATCH] Squash of two EHCI: HSIC commits from caf
4. More dmesg log spam removal
5. Made fast charge completely ignore PC no (no more unrecognized device thing)
6. Fixed OTG issue co-existing with Fast Charge
7. Change GPU step 544 to 545
8. Added 627 GPU step in conjuction with Team-Hydra
9. Completely synced with CM as of right now
10. Fixed KTweaker issue with saying Fast Charge was disabled when it really was
11. Fixed message saying "CPU Max Mhz" does not match when user set no "Screen OFF Profile Mhz"
12. Ktoonservative: New tunable: touch_boost_cpu_all_cores. This item allows you to enable/disable the setting of 2nd, 3rd and 4th cores to the same speed as CPU0 on boost operations, default is 1 (on) and this is the way it has behaved sense day 1, just giving people the option to disable it and maybe what is causing issue with reboots on AOSP, but doubt it.
13. More attempts to help stop AOSP reboots that occurs on some phones
Change Log 6.17.2013
1. Linux 3.4.49
2. jf: JC: allow non samsung app to update firmware
3. sched: Set MC (multi-core) sched domain's busy_factor attribute to 1 (big speed bump from this commit)
4. Disable Screen Off Mhz Call: GOES LIVE
5. dmesg log spam: remove more cypress keypress spam and haptic feedback
6. driver:video: Remove some dmesg log spam
7. Lots of patches for AOSP to kill the reboot issues
Change Log 6.10.2013
1. Fixed Linaro -O3 optimizations flags for MORE SPEED!!!!!!!!!!
2. Linux 3.4.48
3. Made a couple patches to mainline Linux to try stopping random reboots from the last_kmsg's some people have provided
4. AOSP ONLY: Merged in some missing MDL source and some ME4 source from Samsung
5. Allow non samsung app to update firmware for sensors (camera, etc...)
6. FAST CHARGE IS WORKING AMAZINGLY NOW.
When activated you will NOT
be able to do file transfers. USB 2.0 will be a touch faster but not too much since 2.0 will only output 460-520 mA. USB 3.0 will go all the way up to 840-1000 mA (on my PC USB 3.0 port is charging at 36% per hour)
7. KTweaker: Fixed issues with "Screen OFF Mhz"
Change Log 6.6.2013
1. GPU OC tweaks again: Now have 504, 544 and 600 to choose from
2. Enable RTC-Write to fix time issues with some variants
3. Sync up with CM-10.1
4. Ktweaker: Added "Get last_kmsg" option to retrieve last_kmsg after a system crash/reboot
5. Ktweaker: Added TCP Section to allow tweaking of "Congestion Control", "Time Wait Recycle" and "Time Wait Reuse" (search google for detailed explanation of these options, they can help with people having wifi issues)
6. Ktweaker: Added option to display timed info on KTwidget to display current Mhz, # of cores online and current Temperature (working ok but no great)
7. Couple Linux patches/reverts for more stability
8. adb fixes for issues with SU and adb install
Change Log 6.3.2013
1. Added in-between steps for OC so some more people can get more OC
2. Make all cores come online when you turn off hotplugging in ktoonservativeq and for Auto Hotplug when it is turned off.
3. "Trinity Colors" comes online. Colors will probablt loo weird on first boot since it was a toggle in previous versions. Immediately go to KTweaker and select 1 of the 5 options you like. You must cycle screen off and then on for them to take effect.
4. Fix up GPU OC to proper pll values and OC to 533 now.
5. KTweaker: GPU Max Mhz now lists all available GPU steps so if people want to UC there GPU full time they can do that
6. KTweaker: Miscellaneous files to try and eliminate crashes.
Change Log 5.30.2013
1. Thanks to Talustus
we now have exFAT for Touchwiz
2. GPU OC is now OFF by default (450 Mhz)
3. Built with Linaro -o3 optimizations
4. Lots on Linux patch's / upgrades
5. net: Enable TCP Congestion Advanced, enable westwood and set as default
6. Tweak some BUS speeds
7. Add GPU Max mhz for screen OFF
8. Some tweaks to Kthermal
9. mDNIE: Fix Samsung typos for typedefs on mode and scenario names
10. KTweaker: Add setting to control GPU Max mhz for screen OFF
11. KTweaker: Add Setting to adjust GPU Max Mhz
12. KTweaker: Add Setting to adjust GPU Governor
13. KTweaker: Add Setting to adjust Read Ahead for internal and external sdcards (I recommend 3072)
14. KTweaker: Added mDNIe display Control for Scenario, Background Mode, Negative Mode and Outdoor Mode
Change Log 5.27.2013
1. Remove a WHOLE ASS LOAD of dmesg spamming
2. Fix some KThermal issues
3. block: Added zen, vr, sio, fiops, bfq and fifo
4. cpufreq: Added Screen OFF Governor and Scheduler
5. sched: deadline: tweak for SSD speed
6. deadline scheduler tweaks for speed
7. mpdecision is NOW dead in favor of my Auto Hotplug
8. Added governors abyssplug, adaptive, asswax, dancedance, nightmare, pegasusq, slp, smartassH3, and wheatley
9. Screen OFF Governor is now active in Extras
10. Screen OFF Scheduler is now active in Extras
11. Frandom added
12. Enable fast charge
13. KTOONSERVATIVEQ IS BORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14. Building with Linaro now
15. cpufreq: Add intellidemand
16. Added Linux 3.4.1 thru 3.4.47 for AOSP ONLY
17. mm: optimize Kernel Samepage Merging(KSM)
18. mm: Adjust dirty writeback for IO boost
19. Bluetooth Min Mhz goes LIVE
20. cpufreq: Added GPS scheduler and governor selection
21. Merge in I9505_EUR_XXUAMDM
22. Raise Max voltage to 1500
23. Add Faux sound
24. Added battery level Mhz control, 2 steps, Low and High
25. Raise BUS and L2 cache for OC steps for moooooooore speed
26. GPU OC to 500 Mhz
27. AIO tweaks from faux
28. New KTweaker 3.6
29. KTweaker: "Extras" now has 2 options at the bottom to Generate a dmesg or logcat to you sdcard so you guys can post debug stuff easier (always puts files in "/sdcard/KTweaker/Logs/" folder)
30. KTweaker: Everything in "Extras" is active now except - "Disable Screen Off Mhz Call", "Swipe 2 Wake" and "Trinity Colors". (getting close now
31. exFAT is NOT
32. Thats all I can remember
Change Log 5.23.2013
1. Remove a lot more dmesg spam for more speed
2. Added zen, vr, sio, fiops, bfq and fifo schedulers
3. deadline scheduler tweaks for speed
4. mpdecision is NOW dead in favor of my Auto Hotplug
5. Added governors abyssplug, adaptive, asswax, dancedance, nightmare, pegasusq, slp, smartassH3, and wheatley
6. Screen OFF Governor is now active in Extras
7. Screen OFF Scheduler is now active in Extras
8. Frandom added
9. Lots of other patches/fixes
Change Log 5.21.2013
1. Initial release
2. OC/UC/UV/OV are all active and working
3. Everything on the "General" screen are active and working except
4. Only thing active and working on "Extras" Screen is "Screen Off Profile Mhz" and "KThermal"
5. I will be adding all the items you see in KTweaker as soon as I can