Post Reply

[ROM][XT926] RageHD v1.2 (5/18/2013)

OP spc_hicks09

24th May 2013, 08:43 AM   |  #1  
spc_hicks09's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Marion, OH
Thanks Meter: 1,621
 
3,422 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More


Ladies and gentlemen. The most highly anticipated dev team brings you, the first build from "Team Rage." We give to you, RageHD.

MAKE SURE YOU GRAB THE METALLIC BLUE THEME TO GET RID OF THAT UGLY BLUR!!!!!


RAGEHD MODS:


No Navbar Mod (No softkeys)
http://d-h.st/bIV

Metallic Blue Theme:
http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/to...rage-hd-theme/



Dev Disclaimer:
Code:
I do not authorize the replication of this link or this ROM to any other website other than droidrzr.com or XDA. This work is not to be posted anywhere else by anyone else. If you would like a copy of the base, please let me know and make sure to add credit in your OP.
TEAM RAGE MEMBERS:
BDH - Team Rage Owner / Lead Developer
timpohladthomas - Team Rage Developer
usmcamgrimm - Team Rage Lead Themer
Zooyork0721 - Team Rage Themer
Gerland The Oracle - Team Rage Support Specialist

FOLLOW TEAM RAGE ON TWITTER @Dev_Team_Rage

This build will based off the pure stock 9.16.6 build.



Google ( for Android)
Android (for Open Source)
Motorola (lol yeah right)
Team Rage (for EVERYTHING)
DDX (for a home at droidrzr.com )
vtwinbmx (insight and wisdom)
Bytecode (being the Doogie Howser of Android)
Gerland The Oracle (All his support and testing)
Ok I could go on and on doing this, too many people here deserve thanks.



Everything


None



Deodexed
Debloated
Zipaligned
Pre-Rooted
Adb Insecured
Loopy Smoothness (Scrolling Smoothness Tweak)
Full Init.d Support
PIE Controls (LMT Launcher)
Goo Manager Updates
Amazing Battery Saving Tweaks
Tons Of Awesome build.prop Tweaks
TOO MANY MORE TO LIST!!!!

If you have any ideas for features, please let us know by requesting them here!!!


REQUEST FEATURES!!!



You know the deal.
Wipe, Wipe Wipe, Mount /system, Flash, Reboot, Profit


Download RageHD v1.2 Size: 450.86 MB
MD5: e880c222f57c4e93696cc5291ba6ebdb


http://tinyw.in/9bDz

QR Code Download



Download 4.1.2 Kernel (NEEDED FOR THIS ROM)
http://d-h.st/5EV

Debloated Apks (NON-FLASHABLE)
http://tinyw.in/5DJX

Install Debloated Apps:
Copy apks to sdcard
Using a root file explorer, move apks to /system folder
Set permissions on apks to rw-r--r--
Move apks into /system/app folder
Reboot

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK, PLEASE CLICK ON THE DONATE BUTTON UNDER MY AVATAR TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!!!!
Last edited by spc_hicks09; 24th May 2013 at 09:07 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spc_hicks09 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th May 2013, 08:43 AM   |  #2  
spc_hicks09's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Marion, OH
Thanks Meter: 1,621
 
3,422 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
SCREENSHOTS







Last edited by spc_hicks09; 24th May 2013 at 08:51 AM.
24th May 2013, 08:43 AM   |  #3  
spc_hicks09's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Marion, OH
Thanks Meter: 1,621
 
3,422 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
--==CHANGELOG==--

v1.2 (5/18/2013)
Removed AOSP 4.2.2 Camera &Gallery
Added back Stock Moto Camera & Gallery
Removed DSP Manager
Updated Base to my own personally made 4.1.2 deodexed base


v1.1 (4/28/2013)
Removed Moto Gallery & Camera
Added AOSP 4.2.2 Camera & Gallery
Removed Loopy Smoothness


v1.0a (4/26/2013)
Fixed build.prop (was build.prop for RAZR M, sorry lol)

v1.0 (4/14/2013)
Deodexed
Debloated
Zipaligned
Pre-Rooted
Adb Insecured
Loopy Smoothness (Scrolling Smoothness Tweak)
Full Init.d Support
PIE Controls (LMT Launcher)DSP Manager
Goo Manager Updates
Amazing Battery Saving Tweaks
Tons Of Awesome build.prop Tweaks
Added Apex Launcher
Added Apollo
Added AdFree
Added Power Toggles
Added BusyBox
Added CPU Sleeper
Last edited by spc_hicks09; 24th May 2013 at 08:55 AM.
24th May 2013, 11:26 PM   |  #4  
spc_hicks09's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Marion, OH
Thanks Meter: 1,621
 
3,422 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Added option to download via QR Code in the OP.
The Following User Says Thank You to spc_hicks09 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2013, 09:20 PM   |  #5  
scoobaspeaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dubuque
Thanks Meter: 194
 
513 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
One of the things i cannot stand with the official moto build is that dialer. Is there any way you could include the dialer from AOSP in this build? Perhaps even the AOSP text application as well?

Even more so...and this might be out of the question but I figured I would at least ask What would be the chances of a pure AOSP 4.1.2 build for this phone? I don't know of any out there that exist that anyone completed. 4.2.2 builds are nice but until VZW and Moto release a 4.2 update I'm afraid the 4.2 based ROM's will be borked due to unreleased 4.2 binaries for the hardware on the phone. But I would be happy with a pure AOSP 4.1.2 working rom
Last edited by scoobaspeaz; 25th May 2013 at 09:27 PM.
26th May 2013, 04:18 AM   |  #6  
DroidOnRoids's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baltimore, MD
Thanks Meter: 326
 
969 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobaspeaz

One of the things i cannot stand with the official moto build is that dialer. Is there any way you could include the dialer from AOSP in this build? Perhaps even the AOSP text application as well?

Even more so...and this might be out of the question but I figured I would at least ask What would be the chances of a pure AOSP 4.1.2 build for this phone? I don't know of any out there that exist that anyone completed. 4.2.2 builds are nice but until VZW and Moto release a 4.2 update I'm afraid the 4.2 based ROM's will be borked due to unreleased 4.2 binaries for the hardware on the phone. But I would be happy with a pure AOSP 4.1.2 working rom

Dhacker29 had some pure 4.1.2 AOSP builds. Follow him on Twitter for updates.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
26th May 2013, 04:48 AM   |  #7  
scoobaspeaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dubuque
Thanks Meter: 194
 
513 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroidOnRoids

Dhacker29 had some pure 4.1.2 AOSP builds. Follow him on Twitter for updates.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2


I am only seeing 4.2.2 builds from him now. He had a screen shot once of a 4.1.2 pure AOSP build but nothing posted that i can find.

I have no idea why 4.1.2 builds were abandoned in favor of 4.2.2 builds...sure 4.2.2 offers some new cool things that miss but I would rather have a fully functional 4.1.2 AOSP rom before a buggy 4.2.2 AOSP rom. Sad to see people abandon the CM 10 builds so quickly in favor of CM 10.1.
26th May 2013, 05:51 AM   |  #8  
DroidOnRoids's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baltimore, MD
Thanks Meter: 326
 
969 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobaspeaz

I am only seeing 4.2.2 builds from him now. He had a screen shot once of a 4.1.2 pure AOSP build but nothing posted that i can find.

I have no idea why 4.1.2 builds were abandoned in favor of 4.2.2 builds...sure 4.2.2 offers some new cool things that miss but I would rather have a fully functional 4.1.2 AOSP rom before a buggy 4.2.2 AOSP rom. Sad to see people abandon the CM 10 builds so quickly in favor of CM 10.1.

Hmm yeah I think everyone has pretty much abandoned 4.1.2. I agree with you, even stock 4.1.2 on the Nexus 7 felt cleaner, faster, and more polished than stock 4.2.2.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
26th May 2013, 06:02 PM   |  #9  
scoobaspeaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dubuque
Thanks Meter: 194
 
513 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spc_hicks09

Don't download it then lol.

Sent from my Raged Out HD using Tapatalk (VIP)


Not sure if you misunderstood my post or I am misunderstanding yours. I want to use this ROM as i think the 4.1.2 builds are superior to the 4.2.2 builds. I was just wondering if it were possible to get the AOSP dialer and message client in there. Also was wondering if perhaps you were ever considering a 4.1.2 pure AOSP build as a project.
26th May 2013, 09:51 PM   |  #10  
spc_hicks09's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Marion, OH
Thanks Meter: 1,621
 
3,422 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobaspeaz

Not sure if you misunderstood my post or I am misunderstanding yours. I want to use this ROM as i think the 4.1.2 builds are superior to the 4.2.2 builds. I was just wondering if it were possible to get the AOSP dialer and message client in there. Also was wondering if perhaps you were ever considering a 4.1.2 pure AOSP build as a project.

You're absolutely correct, I completely misunderstood what you were saying and I apologize.

I doubt I'll be adding anything in that is AOSP. That completely misses the point of this ROM. This is supposed to be as close to stock as possible yet with some customization and optimized for a perfect balance of speed, performance and battery life. I will not be releasing any AOSP builds either.

The Following User Says Thank You to spc_hicks09 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in RAZR HD Android Development by ThreadRank