Jeeko

Feb 13, 2013
lorenzozanotto.com
★ [MOD] ◢ The New Pure Audio 2.0 ◣ | 13-02-2014 | All Devices | Golden ★

ivbodz.jpg

◢ A new brand of audio studio-quality on your phone™ ◣
{ }

The Real Pure Audio Engine is back!

After the success of the Pure Series, with over 70.000+ download for PureAudio, I've decided to update the amazing audio control mod.
This new version is a Major Update of this engine designed especially to bring your phone into a brand new sound level,
that you never seen before.
For making an example, I've choosen as tester five classmates installing in their phones PureAudio 2.0, boys and girls, and while before, during free time, they
were playing at small games like Flappy Birds, Pivvot Angry Birds, now they listening to music all the time, because they find this stuff "A Magic".

I can assure you that isn't a magic or nothing correlated with the fantasy, but just a simple powerful mod
that you can flash in two minutes to reach an entire life of music enjoying!

:cowboy:

◢ The New Features ◣

- Introducing the PureEQ,
a new system-level component that powerfully works on the output audio part of your phone
- Updated the Beats extras libraries to the latest one
- Updated the xLoud extras libraries to the latest one
- New audio parameters in the system/etc up to 3-5-5-3-8
- Better compatibility with JellyBean 4.3 and KitKat 4.4
- Less battery consumption
- Better compatibility with other mods
- Beats peqimages updated to solo/mixr headphones
- New 320 kbps conversion algorithm
- Zip package size of only 1.04mb with all these new stuffs
- Introducing Smart Player, a trickster-like app for PureAudio 2.0

-

- Clear sound
- No more track noise
- Beats™ Audio by Dr.Dre
- Audio Pure™ Control not to damage your hearing
- Also compatible with the headphones that don't support audio render of 60kHz
- Where possible, arrange for the conversion of the songs (in background) below 256 kbps to 320kbps
- During playback of songs / sounds make a soft frequency scaling to reduce noise and highlight the track
- It offers more powerful and closed bass
- Efficient even with stock headphones
- Improves a lot the audio call
- Enhance the speakers for playing music without headphones in high quality
I can not tell you everything :D What are you waiting for? Try it and find out what's missing features!!

◢ What is Smart Player, and why I should use it? ◣

Smart Player is a new Music Player based on the well known Apollo, I had to use Apollo as base to
speed up my work, but why you need Smart Player to complete the user experience of this mod?
It's simple: you kown the app Trickster Mod right? Well, with trickster you can enjoy all your kernel features,
and with Smart Player you can enjoy all the PureAudio 2.0 features.
There are two version: the free one is like apollo, with just a brand new banner and audio parameters. The 0,99$ version
it's yes like apollo (or at least it resembles the layout) but with a fully enabled PureEQ and some
others battery/memory improvements provided from some android passioned friends, you can verify that
becouse the graphical stock equalizer don't makes any audio changes as explained that, due my custom PureAudio parameters.
The app thread with both downloads links from the Play Store is this, looks the tread if you want more infos.
Anyway, I've spent the last month to working on this app, my latest 4 months to work on this mod and I want
that you, yes, you, will get the full power of PureAudio!

(Works only with certain devices)

◢ Some new demonstration ◣

Here's proof with the newest Noise Meter app
(More decibels = worst quality
Less decibels = higher sensitivity and better sound
)

2rwqko1.jpg

Before PureAudio™ Engine

pbn20.jpg

After The New PureAudio™ Engine 2.0

Not bad right? Audio quality newly 3 times higher!! :cowboy:

◢ Some feedbacks ◣

So Awesome, THANKS A LOT :D !!

This version of PureAudio is way much better then AC!D Audio Engine. One word to describe "Brilliant" . :)

Well,after 5 hours of non stop music..one word : PERFECT! THANK YOU Jeeko !

Works like a charm on AOSP 4.4.2 (I9505), excellent job :good:

It's improves the audio to a next level. You will enjoy the full sound improvements playing your audio with suggested player that make use of the EQ in this mod. That is not shown but is there belive me.

Pd: will my fav audio mod will work with 4.4.3?.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 mediante Tapatalk

Awsome in S3 CM11 , thanks you so

◢ New Compatibility ◣

This Audio Engine works on GB/ICS/JB/CM9/10.x/AOSP ICS/ KitKat on any nexus and non-nexus devices, it doesn't work on any CM7.x.

◢ Tips to avoid conflicts ◣

For a better perception of sound using headphones;
Want to port this Audio Engine to another device?
No problem, however, you should enter the credits, located under!

Don't use DSP Manager, it will conflict with this mod

Current Version: 2.0 / Codename: Golden

P.S. You don't need any csv filter in this new version, all is fixed!

Download this if you're using XDA app

◢ How to install ◣

- Download the Auido Engine
- Flash it via CWM
- Reboot
- Enjoy!!

◢ Tested Devices ◣
Code:
- Galaxy Mini / Mini Plus
- Galaxy S2 Plus
- Galaxy S3 Mini
- Nexus 5 / 4
- Galaxy Nexus
- Galaxy Note 3
- Galaxy Ace / Ace-i
- Galaxy S / S Plus / S Advance
- HTC Desire X
- Galaxy S2 / S3
- Galaxy Y / Y New Model
- Galaxy Fit
- HTC One
- Galaxy Note
- Galaxy Note II
- LG Optimus L7 / L9 / L5 II
- Galaxy Gio
- Galaxy Next / Next Turbo
... many others

Credits
Dr.Dre
Dj Lorenz
olokos (thanks man)
me (Jeeko) ;)

And you, are you ready to get the new power of
#TheNewPureAudio

Last edited:

Kilroy.

Aug 5, 2012
Cologne
Looks awesome!!! Just testing on my old X10 Mini Pro (U20i) using JB MiniProject.

Will report back soon.

superbonto

Feb 14, 2012
Tangerang
greetings.
i am a L9 user and quite happy that my phone is listed in your test devices.
will soon download this and test it on my phone.
thank you for your effort.

shuwoo

Feb 2, 2011
What is the benefit of converting audio to 320kbps? I was always told this doesn't improve quality. Are these conversions stored on the phones memory? And what impact does this have on battery life? Thanks for clarifying I look forward to trying this

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda premium

Jeeko

Feb 13, 2013
lorenzozanotto.com
What is the benefit of converting audio to 320kbps? I was always told this doesn't improve quality. Are these conversions stored on the phones memory? And what impact does this have on battery life? Thanks for clarifying I look forward to trying this

Convert audio to 320kbps means to improve it and make it crystal clear ...
does not involve any expenditure of resources, because it is all handled automatically in background

nitinchamp

Aug 30, 2012
Delhi
www.mediastaan.com

converting from a lower bitrate will give u nothing but more filesize since some data is already lost in compression

HTCDreamOn

Jun 17, 2012
RE: ★ [MOD] ◢ PureAudio™ Engine ◣ | 1.0 Studio Quality | 04.05.2013 | All Devices |

converting from a lower bitrate will give u nothing but more filesize since some data is already lost in compression

so it mean i need 320kbps mp3 file for maximum effect?

I'm no expert but I agree that I fail to see how you can improve sound quality by converting an mp3 up to 320kbps... If you rip a CD, for example, at 256kbps then it means it's been encoded like that, you can't regain quality/sound that doesn't exist.

rignfool

Dec 8, 2010
The Poconos
I'm no expert but I agree that I fail to see how you can improve sound quality by converting an mp3 up to 320kbps... If you rip a CD, for example, at 256kbps then it means it's been encoded like that, you can't regain quality/sound that doesn't exist.

True... you can never improve quality beyond source material... its a recording postulate...

But let's try it anyway

Sent from my Vivid 4G using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: gcrutchr

vite74

Mar 5, 2013
Probably it's me, but installed succefully on Xperia j cm10 and can't hear any differences..

Sent from my Xperia J using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ★ [MOD] ◢ The New Pure Audio 2.0 ◣ | 13-02-2014 | All Devices | Golden ★

ivbodz.jpg

◢ A new brand of audio studio-quality on your phone™ ◣
    { }

The Real Pure Audio Engine is back!

After the success of the Pure Series, with over 70.000+ download for PureAudio, I've decided to update the amazing audio control mod.
    This new version is a Major Update of this engine designed especially to bring your phone into a brand new sound level,
    that you never seen before.
    For making an example, I've choosen as tester five classmates installing in their phones PureAudio 2.0, boys and girls, and while before, during free time, they
    were playing at small games like Flappy Birds, Pivvot Angry Birds, now they listening to music all the time, because they find this stuff "A Magic".

I can assure you that isn't a magic or nothing correlated with the fantasy, but just a simple powerful mod
    that you can flash in two minutes to reach an entire life of music enjoying!

◢ The New Features ◣

- Introducing the PureEQ,
    a new system-level component that powerfully works on the output audio part of your phone
    - Updated the Beats extras libraries to the latest one
    - Updated the xLoud extras libraries to the latest one
    - New audio parameters in the system/etc up to 3-5-5-3-8
    - Better compatibility with JellyBean 4.3 and KitKat 4.4
    - Less battery consumption
    - Better compatibility with other mods
    - Beats peqimages updated to solo/mixr headphones
    - New 320 kbps conversion algorithm
    - Zip package size of only 1.04mb with all these new stuffs
    - Introducing Smart Player, a trickster-like app for PureAudio 2.0

-

- Clear sound
    - No more track noise
    - Beats™ Audio by Dr.Dre
    - Audio Pure™ Control not to damage your hearing
    - Also compatible with the headphones that don't support audio render of 60kHz
    - Where possible, arrange for the conversion of the songs (in background) below 256 kbps to 320kbps
    - During playback of songs / sounds make a soft frequency scaling to reduce noise and highlight the track
    - It offers more powerful and closed bass
    - Efficient even with stock headphones
    - Improves a lot the audio call
    - Enhance the speakers for playing music without headphones in high quality
    I can not tell you everything :D What are you waiting for? Try it and find out what's missing features!!

◢ What is Smart Player, and why I should use it? ◣

Smart Player is a new Music Player based on the well known Apollo, I had to use Apollo as base to
    speed up my work, but why you need Smart Player to complete the user experience of this mod?
    It's simple: you kown the app Trickster Mod right? Well, with trickster you can enjoy all your kernel features,
    and with Smart Player you can enjoy all the PureAudio 2.0 features.
    There are two version: the free one is like apollo, with just a brand new banner and audio parameters. The 0,99$ version
    it's yes like apollo (or at least it resembles the layout) but with a fully enabled PureEQ and some
    others battery/memory improvements provided from some android passioned friends, you can verify that
    becouse the graphical stock equalizer don't makes any audio changes as explained that, due my custom PureAudio parameters.
    The app thread with both downloads links from the Play Store is this, looks the tread if you want more infos.
    Anyway, I've spent the last month to working on this app, my latest 4 months to work on this mod and I want
    that you, yes, you, will get the full power of PureAudio!

(Works only with certain devices)

◢ Some new demonstration ◣

Here's proof with the newest Noise Meter app
    (More decibels = worst quality
    Less decibels = higher sensitivity and better sound
    )

2rwqko1.jpg

Before PureAudio™ Engine

pbn20.jpg

After The New PureAudio™ Engine 2.0

Not bad right? Audio quality newly 3 times higher!! :cowboy:

◢ Some feedbacks ◣

So Awesome, THANKS A LOT :D !!

This version of PureAudio is way much better then AC!D Audio Engine. One word to describe "Brilliant" . :)

Well,after 5 hours of non stop music..one word : PERFECT! THANK YOU Jeeko !

Works like a charm on AOSP 4.4.2 (I9505), excellent job :good:

It's improves the audio to a next level. You will enjoy the full sound improvements playing your audio with suggested player that make use of the EQ in this mod. That is not shown but is there belive me.

Pd: will my fav audio mod will work with 4.4.3?.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 mediante Tapatalk

Awsome in S3 CM11 , thanks you so

◢ New Compatibility ◣

This Audio Engine works on GB/ICS/JB/CM9/10.x/AOSP ICS/ KitKat on any nexus and non-nexus devices, it doesn't work on any CM7.x.

◢ Tips to avoid conflicts ◣

For a better perception of sound using headphones;
    Want to port this Audio Engine to another device?
    No problem, however, you should enter the credits, located under!

Don't use DSP Manager, it will conflict with this mod

Current Version: 2.0 / Codename: Golden

P.S. You don't need any csv filter in this new version, all is fixed!

Download this if you're using XDA app

◢ How to install ◣

- Download the Auido Engine
    - Flash it via CWM
    - Reboot
    - Enjoy!!

◢ Tested Devices ◣
    Code:
    - Galaxy Mini / Mini Plus
    - Galaxy S2 Plus
    - Galaxy S3 Mini
    - Nexus 5 / 4
    - Galaxy Nexus
    - Galaxy Note 3
    - Galaxy Ace / Ace-i
    - Galaxy S / S Plus / S Advance
    - HTC Desire X
    - Galaxy S2 / S3
    - Galaxy Y / Y New Model
    - Galaxy Fit
    - HTC One
    - Galaxy Note
    - Galaxy Note II
    - LG Optimus L7 / L9 / L5 II
    - Galaxy Gio
    - Galaxy Next / Next Turbo
    ... many others

Credits
    Dr.Dre
    Dj Lorenz
    olokos (thanks man)
    me (Jeeko) ;)

And you, are you ready to get the new power of
    #TheNewPureAudio

News is coming

Ladies and gentleman, the new PureAudio Engine 2.0 is nearly finished!
    A lot of new features, a lot of new amazing codes, but you have only to know that you'll try the better Audio Mod than ever!
    I've worked a lot on this project, and now it's time to power up this script

Well, I'm at 80% of the work... I want to make a mine audio player for fully enjoying the new mod, and I want to start from the amazing Apollo. :D I have the sources, but I don't know how to import them into Eclipse (maybe for the missing libs or something else). so if anyone know how to Import apollo sources without errors I'll finish in less time :cowboy:
    Write me with a PM if you have the solution, the message should have the object "Apollo Import"

A reward? :cool: If you'll solve my problem you'll be insert in the credits and you can test a preview of my work :p

#Stay Tuned
    @Jeeko would this work even if I don't use Equalizer/FX? And what Eq/FX will work on this mod? Thanks, godbless! :angel:

I'm currently rewriting the mod, I've learnt lots of things these months.

Stay tuned!
    New stuffs out there!

Ready to #TheNewPureAudio?