[MOD][XPOSED][2.3+][2013-11-03] Xposed Additions
- XposedBridge Module that provides additional ROM settings
When I switched device from HTC One X to Samsung GS3, I quickly noticed one extremely annoying thing, the position of the power button. I could not touch the device in any way (Like to put it in the pocket) without the damn display turning on, and when you like me set up the device to never turn off the screen automatically, this is not a good thing.
It did not take long before I pulled down the sources for CM10.1 and added a small feature which allowed me to disable the damn power button whenever the screen was off. The main issue with doing this, is that you need to re-compile the whole ROM on every update and you also need to add the feature to any other ROM you might wish to try out.
Then came XposedBridge and just by creating a small module, I could now add this feature and more to any ROM without altering the ROM source, and without recompiling anything when I want to try another ROM.
But like always, there is always improvements to be made and requests from users. So now this module is a growing Power and Button Re-map controller allowing you to setup your device and it's buttons just the way you would like. The Re-map option support Clicks, Double Clicks and Long Press, you can add whatever button you like that your devices has and you can Re-map it to do almost anything.
This module is supported on all Android 2.3 and up. It is required to have Xposed Bridge installed though. You can find it for Android 4.0+ and Android 2.3
- Added custom Vibrator class to fix Haptic Feedback on TouchWiz ROM's
- Added vibration indicator to USB Plug when Turn On Screen is disabled
- Added more key codes to the On Screen Action list
- Added 'Kill Foreground Application' Action
- Fixed issues enabling pro features with certain SD-EXT solutions during boot
- Add support for Multi Function Keys
- Fixed Key Click issue on ICS
- Added better Forced Power Action
- Fixed Soft-reboots affecting ICS ROM's
- Added a custom XposedBridge Wrapper for better ROM Compatibility
- Added Chinese translations by @WedyDQ10
- Optimized speed on common key event tools
Device: Samsung GT-I9300