XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Light flow and s4

Tip us?

imablackhat
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 256
Default Light flow and s4

Does anyone know if light flow works with this phone or if there is a work around yet

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app

SCDroid
Old
Thanks Meter 20
It worked for me. But it turns in talk back which is extremely annoying. I had a Google voice extension for dash clock turned on in accessibility also and it did the same with talk back. Must be a s4 problem.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to SCDroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mpetruzz
Old
Thanks Meter 99
I couldn't get it to work. Light Manager was suggested to me and works awesome. Basically the same thing but free.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda premium

JBeXX
Old
Thanks Meter 449

DONATE TO ME
Light flow is working flawless for me. Loving how it works with dashclock as well.

berfles
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCDroid View Post
It worked for me. But it turns in talk back which is extremely annoying. I had a Google voice extension for dash clock turned on in accessibility also and it did the same with talk back. Must be a s4 problem.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
I noticed that too, even when it was actually turned off in the system. Really annoying, I'll have to give the other one mentioned in here a shot.

trmiv
Old
Thanks Meter 21
The talk back thing is a samsung problem. There is a thread on the Samsung support forums where various devs of apps have been asking them to fix it for awhile but nothing has been done. Anything that uses accessibility seems to have the issue.