Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more

Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Light flow and s4

OP imablackhat

26th May 2013, 08:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 262

1,926 posts
Does anyone know if light flow works with this phone or if there is a work around yet

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app
26th May 2013, 09:50 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 20

157 posts
It worked for me. But it turns in talk back which is extremely annoying. I had a Google voice extension for dash clock turned on in accessibility also and it did the same with talk back. Must be a s4 problem.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to SCDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th May 2013, 11:34 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 105

1,576 posts
I couldn't get it to work. Light Manager was suggested to me and works awesome. Basically the same thing but free.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda premium
26th May 2013, 11:46 PM   |  #4  
Flag Longmont, Colorado
Thanks Meter: 450

665 posts
More
Light flow is working flawless for me. Loving how it works with dashclock as well.
27th May 2013, 12:30 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 38

320 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCDroid

It worked for me. But it turns in talk back which is extremely annoying. I had a Google voice extension for dash clock turned on in accessibility also and it did the same with talk back. Must be a s4 problem.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I noticed that too, even when it was actually turned off in the system. Really annoying, I'll have to give the other one mentioned in here a shot.
27th May 2013, 01:07 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 25

184 posts
The talk back thing is a samsung problem. There is a thread on the Samsung support forums where various devs of apps have been asking them to fix it for awhile but nothing has been done. Anything that uses accessibility seems to have the issue.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread