I originally made this app for myself for the SGS3, as I needed some more flexibility in mounting/unmounting than Easy UMS offered. However, I backed out from releasing it as I thought it wasn't a nice gesture towards Easy UMS's dev.
- Allows you to use your microSD card as a USB Mass Storage device.
- Shortcuts on your homescreen to easily enable/disable USB Mass Storage mode.
- Warns the user if they try to disable Mass Storage mode without unmounting/ejecting on the PC side.
- Auto-detect files needed for wider compatibility.
- Auto-switch to Mass Storage mode when a USB cable is connected and back to MTP when it's disconnected (pro add-on).
Tested working on:
Sony Xperia Z1
Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)
Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300)
Samsung Grand Duos (GT-I9082) - Thanks to wan Mohd in Play Store reviews.
Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500) - Thanks to taiseer999 in the replies below.
Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) - Thanks to Solomon Chow in Play Store reviews.
Samsung Galaxy S4 (SGH-I337) - Thanks to Delyan Georgiev in Play Store reviews.
Get it from the Play Store!
2.3.1 APK: http://mohammadag.xceleo.org/public/...bler_2.3.1.apk
Like the app? Please consider buying the in app pro add-on Thank you