[APP][ROOT] SG USB Mass Storage Enabler
SG USB Mass Storage Enabler
allows you to export your microSD card over USB as a Mass Storage device. It will never be able to export the internal storage on the device.
I originally made this app for myself for the SGS3, as I needed some more flexibility in mounting/unmounting than Easy UMS offered. However, I backed out from releasing it as I thought it wasn't a nice gesture towards Easy UMS's dev.
Tested working on:
- Allows you to use your microSD card as a USB Mass Storage device.
- Shortcuts on your homescreen to easily enable/disable USB Mass Storage mode.
- Warns the user if they try to disable Mass Storage mode without unmounting/ejecting on the PC side.
- Auto-detect files needed for wider compatibility.
- Auto-switch to Mass Storage mode when a USB cable is connected and back to MTP when it's disconnected (pro add-on).
Sony Xperia Z1
Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)
Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300)
Samsung Grand Duos (GT-I9082) - Thanks to wan Mohd in Play Store reviews.
Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500) - Thanks to taiseer999 in the replies below.
Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) - Thanks to Solomon Chow in Play Store reviews.
Samsung Galaxy S4 (SGH-I337) - Thanks to Delyan Georgiev in Play Store reviews.
Get it from the Play Store!
2.3.1 APK: http://mohammadag.xceleo.org/public/...bler_2.3.1.apk
Like the app? Please consider buying the in app pro add-on Thank you
Follow me on Twitter: @MohammadAG
Check out my Xposed modules
Send files with Android Beam™ on Android 4.1+: File Beam (Touch to Send)
Enable USB Mass Storage Mode on Samsung devices with SG USB Mass Storage Enabler
Use your flashlight at different brightness levels with Adjustable Torch
Enable Music Controls on your S-View screen with S-View Music Controls