Problem with HTC picking call

Search This thread

HermanV0929

Oct 15, 2012
Goto settings, accessibility and at the top it should say services. Anything in that section, click on each one and turn off. Like shown here. Notice talkback and Vibration notifier say off. If anything is on it services, it effects the lock screen. Even off, my vibration notifier works so not sure how it will effect anything you may have there. I'm stock and non-rooted. Hope this helps

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1370218715332.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1370218715332.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

paras

Apr 15, 2007
Anyway to use Samsung style?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium HD app

Aug 29, 2007
Goto settings, accessibility and at the top it should say services. Anything in that section, click on each one and turn off. Like shown here. Notice talkback and Vibration notifier say off. If anything is on it services, it effects the lock screen. Even off, my vibration notifier works so not sure how it will effect anything you may have there. I'm stock and non-rooted. Hope this helps

Thank you a lot, I have being used knock plus 2, when I turned off every services in the accessibility, the problem was solved. One more time, thank a lot!!!!!!!!!!

Syriani

Jan 25, 2014
i am having the same problem

I am having the same problem with picking up calls .. when I checked my friend's HTC one I found that the screen he has when incoming calls is different than what I get, my screen is similar to what he gets when his phone is unlocked.. although I'm sure that my phone is locked.. this problem is making my experience with this phone bad.. appreciate any help

anhthy1510

Jul 4, 2009
Dear all,

I need ur help. My HTC one has been upgraded to sense 6. Drag to answer has disappeared. It is now really annoying when putting phone in pocket and having incoming calls. I have also tried solutions above but they dont work.

Anyone has the same problem?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It was that I had in the accessibility made touch and hold delay short so that was the problem. Now I have made it normal

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using xda premium
    I tried to change the touch and hold delay option to medium or even long, but nothing happen since this problem still made me crazy a lot. Does anyone else have the same problem with me that just tap anywhere on the screen to answer or end call in some case without slide the answer icon, I'm so crazy because most time I put my cell phone in the pocket.

Yes I have that same problem and find it extremely annoying. Same with unlocking it..just the slightest touch on the screen anywhere and it unlocks. Might as well not have a lock screen if its that easy 2 unlock. I want to have to slide the lock icon up to unlock. For answer/decline call its just touch answer or touch decline, no sliding anything. Id prefer the sense 4.1 lock screen with the ring

EDIT: Has nothing to do with short/long touch. I found that turning off accessibility services solves the lock screen problem. Don't know about calls yet. Haven't tested that. Only the lock icon would move, now they all do as they should and just touching the screen doesn't unlock it anymore. Have to slide up to unlock as it's suppose to be