Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,637 Members 40,095 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Hard bricked gs3 sgh-t999

Tip us?
 
rose0970
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: May 2013
Default Hard bricked gs3 sgh-t999

Today I installed the hyperdrive rom and it installed and when it rebooted it shut off and will not turn on at all. When I connect it to the computer it makes a sound. I tried to put it into recovery mode but nothing's happens cause it won't even boot up at all.Someone PLEASE HELP ME! Is there anything I can do?😪😪😭😭😂😂
 
arpit85
Old
#2  
arpit85's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 111
Posts: 458
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bangkok

 
DONATE TO ME
Does it boot up in download mode or not ?

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
 
DocHoliday77
Old
#3  
DocHoliday77's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5386
Posts: 7,903
Join Date: May 2011
Location: HuntsVegas!!!

 
DONATE TO ME
Try holding power until you feel it vibrate. Maybe 10 seconds or so. If that doesnt help, pull the battery and put it back. Then try booting to recovery and factory reset / wipe data.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
 
IXChicharitoXI
Old
#4  
IXChicharitoXI's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 196
Posts: 845
Join Date: Aug 2012
Can you boot to download mode? What rom were you coming from?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
 
rose0970
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpit85 View Post
Does it boot up in download mode or not ?

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
No it does not boot up.. It won't start up nothing
 
rose0970
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by IXChicharitoXI View Post
Can you boot to download mode? What rom were you coming from?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
It won't let me do anything at all.
 
mt3g
Old
#7  
mt3g's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3123
Posts: 6,920
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Phoenix

 
DONATE TO ME
Link to the ROM?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
**HTC Uno Crew**
***Former RC Crew***
 
wojtekson16
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 24
Join Date: Mar 2011
try to connect your phone to charger or make sure your battery is fully charged
 
rose0970
Old
#9  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by wojtekson16 View Post
try to connect your phone to charger or make sure your battery is fully charged
my phone is fully charged. haven't used it today....
 
rose0970
Old
#10  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by rose0970 View Post
Today I installed the hyperdrive rom and it installed and when it rebooted it shut off and will not turn on at all. When I connect it to the computer it makes a sound. I tried to put it into recovery mode but nothing's happens cause it won't even boot up at all.Someone PLEASE HELP ME! Is there anything I can do?😪😪😭😭😂😂
I called T-Mobile they will send me another replacement. I told them I just won't turn on. It's still covered. Which is good. Just gotta pay $5 for processing fee. What a relief it will be here tomorrow..

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Navigate to Your Favorite Places with LocationDetector

If you’re enjoying an active way of life, you probablytravel a lot, go fishing, … more

LifeStats Automatic Journal Keeps Tabs of Your Day

Most of us live very active lives. This is after all why we’re fans of mobile … more

Android App Review: Hide Your Files with Androignito – XDA Developer TV

Stop right now, look at your phone, and see how many pictures, … more

BrightNotes Makes Cloud Notes Simple and Easy

There are literally thousands of note taking apps available on Android, with practically every … more