The Great Riddles Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

edisile

Nov 10, 2009
Frosinone
This thing started in the OT thread of the GT-i9001 development sub-forum. So i thought: "Why not creating a thread just for this? And why not in the big Off-Topic Forum?" This is why i decided to start this thread. We need some rules, so i took the ones from the original thread (Rules by mrjraider) and added/removed some things.
So the rules are:
  1. One Riddle at the time ( Nobody can concentrate on 4 at the same time xD).
  2. The OP of that Riddle must inform us when it has been solved and who solved it (He/she must also provide a detailed answer if somebody don't understands).
  3. The OP of the Riddle must give a hint (Not a part of the answer!) everyday if the Riddle hasn't been solved within a day.
  4. The OP must remove his Riddle when it hasn't been solved within a week (He/she must also give the answer for all of us).
  5. The one who solves the Riddle can write another one, or leave it to someone else.
  6. Please, don't be rude and say the answer. Have the common sense to hide it in a spoiler, at least.

Since i'm the OP i'll start this.
You live in 1770 and you know a pregnant woman that had other 8 children, of which 2 died after less than a week, 3 were deaf, 2 were blind, 1 was mentally retard. This woman also has syphilis. Why shouldn't you tell her to abort? I already gave you a hint (1770, remember? :D).

You have 7 days from now on to solve this. Good luck and think about it!

Archer

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
Jul 9, 2008
Manchester
Google Pixel 8 Pro
I've heard that before, but it was slightly different. It went something like this...

You live in 2013 and you have some idea for a thread in the Off-topic forum, but there's some children there and you think they're deaf or blind or something. Then there's this thread that comes up in the search results, but the blind kids don't see it and the deaf kids don't hear you telling them, so you just make one anyway. Or maybe you didn't search, and that's the riddle..... damn you got me!!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1255833

Please use the existing puzzle thread :)

Is it 42?

Status
Not open for further replies.