[Q] Brick issue after failed procedure

Search This thread

PauuloG

Aug 28, 2012
Hi everybody,

I have an issue with my TFPrime (latest build JB 4.1.1, unlocked bootloader). I was trying to install CyanogenMod but I ended up messing a procedure and my device seems to be bricked :(

Let me explain : I followed the Urkel's fresh start procedure and made a spell mistake in the system.blob name. The procedure failed and now my device is stuck on the splashscreen though I can still access fastboot and the bootloader screen.

I tried to use IRC to fix it with people who know what they are dealing with but despite the helpful tips I got, the tab is still stuck and currently battery-low (it keeps rebooting I could'nt shut it down).

When I chose RCK in the bootloader menu I hava a unrecoverable bootloader error 0x00000000

When I chose Android "Cold booting linux / Signature match" and then it just freezes

I can use fastboot.

Do you think there's something I could do to try to fix it or should I buy a grave?

Any help would mean a lot to me,

Thanks for reading my post!

Last edited:

PauuloG

Aug 28, 2012
It's been two weeks, does nobody have the solution? Should I try somewhere else, any other forum that could help? I am quite desperate (and I feel stupid and ashamed)...

PauuloG

Aug 28, 2012
Thanks for your concern!

I'm not sure it's brick 2, I think it's more likely brick n°3 since I can still access fastboot. I'm losing hope to see it turn on normally again :'(