XenonHD Unofficial AOSP-based ROM for Find 7a

XDA Recognized Contributor uppon2 & Team Horizon are bringing the Oppo … more

Sunshine Compatible with HTC One M9

Two Senior Recognized Developers jcase and beaups officially released a new version of Sunshine. … more

CyanogenMod 12.1 for YU Yureka

YU Yureka recently received an official Cyanogen OS 12S update. If you prefer to use a newer revision of … more

Open War for Open Android: Antitrust for Cyanogen?

Android and openness is something we talk about all the time, but the recent … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Android 4.2.2 on X10 Mini Pro?

29th May 2013, 08:39 PM |#1  
sqpp's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Őrhalom
Thanks Meter: 27
 
108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Hi!

i just found an Android 4.2.2 ROM for Galaxy Mini, which same as x10 mini pro as far as i know..
So possible to port it to x10 mini pro?

I already tried, but i got some error in cwm( error 7) permission error..
 
 
29th May 2013, 08:54 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Foggia
Thanks Meter: 364
 
308 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
You are in wrong section bro btw go to help and troubleshooting section and place there your questions many people will be glade to answer you

Sent from my U20i using xda app-developers app
30th May 2013, 04:14 PM |#3  
Kilroy.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 176
 
312 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sqpp

Hi!

i just found an Android 4.2.2 ROM for Galaxy Mini, which same as x10 mini pro as far as i know..
So possible to port it to x10 mini pro?

I already tried, but i got some error in cwm( error 7) permission error..

Please give me a Link of your port, removing a status 7 error is pretty easy... And of course @Chuck95 is right , this should go in q&a
30th May 2013, 04:48 PM |#4  
Rempty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 504
 
553 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
To port a 4.2.2 need be compiled from sources, because use new libraries.
And need a new ramdisk compatible with CM10.1.
30th May 2013, 05:14 PM |#5  
Kilroy.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 176
 
312 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rempty

To port a 4.2.2 need be compiled from sources, because use new libraries.
And need a new ramdisk compatible with CM10.1.

Yep, you´re right there... Compiling, sadly, doesn´t seem to work for me (has to do with some binarys running on 64-bit Linux ), or I would have long released... nAa claims that his newest kernel is compatible with android 4.x... including 4.2???
30th May 2013, 05:18 PM |#6  
sqpp's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Őrhalom
Thanks Meter: 27
 
108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilroy.

Yep, you´re right there... Compiling, sadly, doesn´t seem to work for me (has to do with some binarys running on 64-bit Linux ), or I would have long released... nAa claims that his newest kernel is compatible with android 4.x... including 4.2???

i got it. uploaded to zippy
30th May 2013, 07:04 PM |#7  
isko95's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lombardy
Thanks Meter: 245
 
1,150 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sqpp

i got it. uploaded to zippy

link?
2nd June 2013, 03:54 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 102
 
227 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Thumbs up
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1804646

it is a similar armv6 device+
2nd June 2013, 04:40 AM |#9  
pongnamu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Jeonju
Thanks Meter: 1,718
 
1,170 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
@Daveee10 and @stelios97 are working for CM10.1 for 2010 Xperias as a part of AndroidArm6 Team.
The Following User Says Thank You to pongnamu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th June 2013, 03:03 PM |#10  
isko95's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lombardy
Thanks Meter: 245
 
1,150 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pongnamu

@Daveee10 and @stelios97 are working for CM10.1 for 2010 Xperias as a part of AndroidArm6 Team.

is it really true? @stelios97
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes