I am proud to present to you the BeanStalk Rom + W03Tweaks. This is a build forked off CM with countless features and tweaks under the hood. So you get speed, stability, ultimate battery life and ultra customization ability. The brain behind the source is Scott.har.bti, the idea and implementation of features behind beanstalk!! Many of the additional code additions came from Slim ROM and also Derteufels build and have been modified. A huge thanks to them for their work and dedication. Also a big thanks to everyone involved with CM as that is the building stone in this project.
Feature List.... Its a long one and growing every day!
- CM based
- Insane amount of edits/tweaks/fixes to make this build absolutely fly
- Ultimate battery life through optimizations
- Lockscreen background options (Color fill, Custom image, Transparent)
- Customizable Lockscreen text color
- Lockscreen rotation
- Option to enable all widgets
- Minimize lockscreen challange
- Use widget carousel
- Slider Shortcuts
- Static Lockscreen shortcuts
- Lockscreen button actions
- LCD Density
- Scroll elasticity options
- Default App grip option
- Custom Carrier label
- Dual Pane options
- Customizable boot animation (off, default, set your own bootanimation)
- Custom original BeanStalk Wallpapers by skyliner33v
- Custom BeanStalk bootanimation by skyliner33v
- Status bar color and transparency
- Clock and date options which includes color, location, style
- Signal Styles which include color and text instead of icons, alternate GB signal layout, hide signal icons
- Breathing SMS option
- Battery styles - Includes specific colors and styles. Also includes battery bar
- Do not disturb option
- Show notification count
- Pie controls (need to have lockscreen background set to something other then default to work correctly (dont ask why) )
- Fully customizable navigation bar - Includes style, layout, color, nav rings, pretty much everything you can think of.
- Quick settings color settings, tiles per row, Quick pulldown, text color
- Notification shortcuts, behaviour, drawer style (customizable colors), toggle colors, longpress quicksettings icon to enable/disable toggles
- Keyboard and input method options which include disable full screen keyboard and auto rotate
- Kil app back button with customizable timeout values
- High end graphic effects option
- option to disable/enable vibrate on expand for notifications alerts
- Low battery warning customizable options
- Recents RAM bar fully customizable with color styles
- Clock widget for LockClock including extra options to fully customize every feature of the lockclock
- Build.prop MOD options to enable/disable tweaks as preferred
- Less frequent Notification sounds options
- CRT screen off/on options to specify how the animation shows
- Enable/disable wake up on charge option
- Superuser fully embedded into the build and accessed from settings menu
- CM Performance options and features
- About BeanStalk option with links to github source and facebook for beanstalk. Also links to my twitter and donate.
- option to use a fully themable MMS packages. You can access from mms - settings - theme settings
- Numerous other options hidding throughout the build
Coming from Samsung / other AOSP Roms
- Wipe Caches + Data / Factory Reset
- Install Rom
- Install Gapps
Coming from previous versions of my builds of BeanStalk
- Wipe Caches
- Install Rom
- Install Gapps
BeanStalk source can be found HERE
BeanStalk 4.4.200 - 12/21/2013
* Merged AOSP 4.4.2_r1 source code
* Fixed variable lock pattern issue. Works as it should now.
* Add lockscreen rotation as an optional rotation setting
* Forward ported power widgets - located in quicksettings and notification drawer menu.
* Ported fixes and additional power widgets
* Option to set active/inactive colors for power widgets
* Option to set headset to launch voice commands
* Allow to disable quicksettings completely
* fix for screenshot animation glitch in portrait
* new busy dlg animation from skyliner
* Quicksettings fliptile when clicking a tile
* AudioEffect: Add a stereo widener effect
* AudioFX: Add center frequency param to bassboost
* update icons and remove cm specific icons.
* allow disabling call end sound
* QS: make dynamic tiles configurable
* Custom lockscreen handle
* Beanstalk shortcut options (this is all slims work, just renamed to beanstalk)
* Custom carrier label
* Added brightness slider (swipe status bar to control brightness when enabled)
* Updated density changer to set density on the fly. No longer requires a reboot!
* Wake on connect/disconnect option
* Numerous fixes and improvements throughout the build
* Reverted app sidebar for now. Caused issues with both nav and capacitive keys.
* Revamped quiet hours logic
* Reverted CM quicksettings.
* Ported Slim Quicksettings. Fully customizable.
* Lockscreen colors and lock images from slim
* Master switch added for HALO by popular demand
* More additions for Active Display and a couple fixes.
* Fix keyguard layout for sw320dp devices
* Development shortcut in statusbar and notification area to wipe data and force close an application
* Added stand alone file manager from Omni
* Fixed enable/disable of notification while screen is on option
BeanStalk 4.4RC1 - 12/14/2013
* Cleanup of the 4.4.015 build, our rock solid one
BeanStalk 4.4.015 - 12/05/2013
* Non intrusive incoming calls dialog
* Bring back less frequent notifications
* Fix APN edit
* Hardware key settings
* Bring back pattern lock screen
* Bring back app sidebar
* Bring back custom notification drawer background
* Countless under the hood commits
BeanStalk 4.4.008 - 11/30/2013
* Fixed 4G / LTE
* Bring back HALO
* Bring back Active Display
* Bring back custom lockscreen targets and shortcuts
* Bring back profiles & quiet hour
* More performance settings
* Countless cleanups and fixes through the build
BeanStalk 4.4.001 - 11/23/2013
* Based off of AOSP kitkat 4.4 sources.
* Completely rebased to CM standards and layouts. (this gives us the current CM source to work from)
* QS swipe control
* removed CM specific features (updater/changelog/statistics)
* Added back about beanstalk and name changes for BeanStalk
* Added back custom beanstalk loading animations
* Added back beanstalk graphics thoughout the build.
* New BeanStalk 4.4 boot animation thanks to skyliner
* Added BeanStalk options menu from the main settings menu.
* Notification drawer custom background and transparency
* Customizable low battery pop-up warning
* Option to enable notification light while screen is on
* Alternate app picker
* Add back network usage stats with custom color options
* Enhanced screen off animations.
* AOKP Custom system animations
* status bar brightness controls
* Notification shortcuts
* Battery styles and options
* Clock and date options
* lockscreen ring battery setting
* navbar and navring (still needs some work)
* Slim power menu with custom options
* Introduce misc settings menu again and add mediascanner control options
* Add RAM bar again
* Fixes and theme updates for a better looking 4.4 all around
Older Android versions changelog
Beanstalk 4.3 RC1.1 + W03Tweaks v1.6.1 - 11/04/2013
- Fixes to camera, desk clock and possibly other specific apps
- Should be clean!
BeanStalk 4.3 Stable 1 - 11/03/2013
- Reverted and mixed stuff in the BeanStalk source, took the good parts of last 3 updates to create an absolute bugless build
BeanStalk 4.3.1009 - 10/17/2013
* Merged Android 4.3.1_r1 sources
* Fixed call log info issue not responding issue
* Added OTA support for all beanstalk builds that upload to the main www.goo.im/devs/beanstalk account.
- OTA wont be available until the next update since this is the first build with the ota support added.
* Added Thinking bridge traffic meter
* Major Overhaul to privacy guard and layout changes. All credit to slim
* Network color preference options. Thanks carbon
* Keypad shuffler option. for ultra high security.
* add never sleep screen mode
* Added performance profiles
* Add support for FM feature
* More cleanup/fixes for Active Display
* Reverted a bunch of questionable commits. Should be more stable.
BeanStalk 4.3.1001 - 10/05/2013
* Many fixes to Privacy Guard
* Misc fixes and cleanup across the build
Beanstalk 4.3082 - 9/26/2013
* Fixed proximity sensor always on due to Active Display
* New CM Privacy Guard 2.0
* Misc fixes
BeanStalk 4.3.08 - 9/24/2013
* Active Display, screen off notifications..on screen
* BT code makeover
* Merged in the lastest Android 4.3_r3 source code
* Fixed gapps services fc'ing. Was due to a shady commit.
* Added device partion information (settings - storage - partitions)
* Added back external bluetooth GPS support.
* Added Halo mods.
* Updated busy dialog animation.
* Updated how busy dialog information is shown.
* Rework thumbnail handling
* Notification long press fix
* DockAudio: Route audio via dock for Samsung devices
* Numerous fixes and improvements throughout the build
BeanStalk 4.3.075 - 9/15/2013
* NUMEROUS fixes through the build
* HALO updates
* Optimized/cleaned lockscreen code
* Updated profiles settings
* Added .75 and .25 animation scales
* Couple wifi fixes
* Ported statusbar brightness slider (notification drawer styles) from AOKP rom control
* Statusbar brightness slider (finger slide across statusbar style)
* Updated colorpicker and layout for powerwidget color options
* Removed dithering option
* Added lock before unlock
* Camera/Gallery options from slimrom. Smart control, jpeg quality settings, color effects, etc
BeanStalk v4.307 - 09/13/2013
* Initial 4.3 changelog, too long to list PLUS
* Screen on for MMS/SMS
* HALO overhaul.. looks similar, but code has been updated... again. (thanks pa)
* Optimized images (thanks vanir)
* Option for floating quicksetting windows
* Optional encryption password sync
* Enhancements for app ops
* updated BS battery icons.. looks crisper (Thanks skyliner)
* Fixed blacklist support
* Crazy amount of fixes/improvements/cleanup build wide. Almost there!
* More updates to HALO
* Merged android-4.3_r2.2
* Option to set LTE icon to 4g icon instead
* Massive overhaul to lockscreen targets
* Option to show network usage stats
* Mock SMS developer option
* Added listview animations from thinking bridge build. Pretty neat.
* Makeover font size control with auto preview.
* Notification drawer brightness slider
* Optimizations and cleanups to PIE and navbar
* IRDA support added into the build for devices that can use it.
* Cleaned up trigger code for PIE/Extended desktop/Nav bar. - Thanks slim
* Many many many cleanups/fixes/optimizations across the board
* Fixed Chrome scrolling
BeanStalk 4.2.2 Ultimate - 8/16/2013
* Final 4.2.2 merges, misc fix and changes under the hood
* See BeanStalk and CM Github
BeanStalk v1.300 - 8/08/2013
* Numerous fixes and improvements throughout the build.
* More HALO changes and fixes.
* Make quiet hours options better. Ringer options and general fixes.
* Selinux support merged into frameworks/settings
* Added options for touchkey light duration (devs this requires overlay config in device side)
* Added fast charge tile and power widget (devs this requires overlay config in device side)
* Added external GPS options
* Option to automatically reply to sms while in quiet hours mode
* Im sure i forgot alot of other things that ill probably think of eventually
BeanStalk 1.275 - 7/18/2013
* Make contacts aware of blacklist settings
* Option to hangup and dialback from incallscreen
* Prompt when MMS storage is full
* Third part installing while HALO is active has been fixed
* Make shutdown receivers a priority
* Specify notification types for auto hide statusbar
* BeanStalk battery style and BeanStalk percent style. Thanks skyliner!
* Specify notification types for QS quick pulldown check
* Make Go to sleep tile/widget act just like the power button
* HALO - Keep apps in recents
* Recents RAM circle
* halo can save last position now
* activate qs and notifications toggle for navring
* Add an option to allow a (subtle) notification vibration during calls
* Add option to hide music controls in lockscreen
* add reset option to clock color and cleanup
* Changed the way that date format selector is shown
* Allow user to trigger a volume rescan
* Introduce Privacy Guard Manager
* Removed unnecesary tweaks and set some options at boot (similar to CM setup)
* Optimisations across the build
BeanStalk 1.261 - 07/08/2013
* Brand new bootanimation by skyliner!!! Make sure you show your appreciation to him!
* RamBar fixed (Broken on 1.260)
* RamBar shows GB instead of MB if applicable (Chrisc93vt)
* Gesture based lockscreen security option (lockscreen - screenlocks - gesture)
* Overlay to enable ADB as default for developmental purposes. (builders only)
* Quick Peek fixed (slimrom)
* Change Jellybean to BeanStalk in hidden easter egg
* Flying jellybeans changed to beanstalks and tacos!
* 2g/3g profile connections profile options
* Updates for torch
* Profile picker activity added (option available from deskclock alarms)
* Numerous improvements for HALO colors/effects! Added back BeanStalk drawable for HALO
* Option to enable/disable custom HALO colors.
* Added CM Privacy guard
* statusbar/notification drawer speed up
* DeskClock user defined world cities options
BeanStalk 1.253 - 06/29/2013
* Fixed Misc Settings (ram bar and keyboard - Sorry about that!)
* HALO styles - Option to set different colors for the HALO floater (Credit @ daxxmax)
* Added 6 new battery styles - Credit @ Bajee11
* Reverted back to CM status bar drawables
* Add bluetooth triggers to profiles
* Clear recents side switcher (Credit @ andros11)
* Master switch to enable/disable HALO
* Configurable home button wake option
* Navring, Navbar, PIE code cleanups
* Removed status bar swipte and replaced with status bar quick peek (basically the same)
* Expand profiles (ability to specify power menu behaviour)
* Close notification panel when swiping away the last clearable
* Numerous fixes and improvements across the build
BeanStalk 1.240 - 06/16/13
* Triggers to change profiles based on AP
* Back Icon on action bar of APN settings
* Camera button rebinding and lockscreen action additions.
* App boosting by default (load apps quicker)
* Fixed QS shortcut picker icons (were in the wrong order)
* Fixed 0% battery QS tile
* Fixed DSP manager
* NUMEROUS fixes build wide
* Numerous improvements to HALO
* Improved theme chooser UI
* Many improvements and fixes to MMS
* BeanStalkPapers improvements plus 1 new wall. Thanks skyliner!!!
* Updated Nova Launcher
* Latest CM source added
BeanStalk 1.230 - 06/15/13
* A ton of misc fixes and enhancements
* See BeanStalk GitHub
BeanStalk 1.225 - 06/02/13
* App sidebar option (When active, trigger is on left hand side) (Thanks CHAOS!)
* Custom progress dialog used for reboots, shutdowns, and upgrading boxes.
* Fix notification LED behaviour
* Change preload time for recents display
* Always show settings button option on notification drawer
* Gesture navigation options (Thanks Sbrady!)
* Option to force keyboard to show an enter key
* Option to set custom notification for individual contacts
* Donate option added to bottom of about phone layout... Just incase people are feeling generous...
Like what you see? Click the thanks button and Donate to scott.hart.bti HERE