Beanstalk 4.3 RC1.1 + W03Tweaks v1.6.1 - 11/04/2013
- Fixes to camera, desk clock and possibly other specific apps
- Should be clean!
BeanStalk 4.3 Stable 1 - 11/03/2013
- Reverted and mixed stuff in the BeanStalk source, took the good parts of last 3 updates to create an absolute bugless build
BeanStalk 4.3.1009 - 10/17/2013
* Merged Android 4.3.1_r1 sources
* Fixed call log info issue not responding issue
* Added OTA support for all beanstalk builds that upload to the main www.goo.im/devs/beanstalk
- OTA wont be available until the next update since this is the first build with the ota support added.
* Added Thinking bridge traffic meter
* Major Overhaul to privacy guard and layout changes. All credit to slim
* Network color preference options. Thanks carbon
* Keypad shuffler option. for ultra high security.
* add never sleep screen mode
* Added performance profiles
* Add support for FM feature
* More cleanup/fixes for Active Display
* Reverted a bunch of questionable commits. Should be more stable.
BeanStalk 4.3.1001 - 10/05/2013
* Many fixes to Privacy Guard
* Misc fixes and cleanup across the build
Beanstalk 4.3082 - 9/26/2013
* Fixed proximity sensor always on due to Active Display
* New CM Privacy Guard 2.0
* Misc fixes
BeanStalk 4.3.08 - 9/24/2013
* Active Display, screen off notifications..on screen
* BT code makeover
* Merged in the lastest Android 4.3_r3 source code
* Fixed gapps services fc'ing. Was due to a shady commit.
* Added device partion information (settings - storage - partitions)
* Added back external bluetooth GPS support.
* Added Halo mods.
* Updated busy dialog animation.
* Updated how busy dialog information is shown.
* Rework thumbnail handling
* Notification long press fix
* DockAudio: Route audio via dock for Samsung devices
* Numerous fixes and improvements throughout the build
BeanStalk 4.3.075 - 9/15/2013
* NUMEROUS fixes through the build
* HALO updates
* Optimized/cleaned lockscreen code
* Updated profiles settings
* Added .75 and .25 animation scales
* Couple wifi fixes
* Ported statusbar brightness slider (notification drawer styles) from AOKP rom control
* Statusbar brightness slider (finger slide across statusbar style)
* Updated colorpicker and layout for powerwidget color options
* Removed dithering option
* Added lock before unlock
* Camera/Gallery options from slimrom. Smart control, jpeg quality settings, color effects, etc
BeanStalk v4.307 - 09/13/2013
* Initial 4.3 changelog, too long to list PLUS
* Screen on for MMS/SMS
* HALO overhaul.. looks similar, but code has been updated... again. (thanks pa)
* Optimized images (thanks vanir)
* Option for floating quicksetting windows
* Optional encryption password sync
* Enhancements for app ops
* updated BS battery icons.. looks crisper (Thanks skyliner)
* Fixed blacklist support
* Crazy amount of fixes/improvements/cleanup build wide. Almost there!
* More updates to HALO
* Merged android-4.3_r2.2
* Option to set LTE icon to 4g icon instead
* Massive overhaul to lockscreen targets
* Option to show network usage stats
* Mock SMS developer option
* Added listview animations from thinking bridge build. Pretty neat.
* Makeover font size control with auto preview.
* Notification drawer brightness slider
* Optimizations and cleanups to PIE and navbar
* IRDA support added into the build for devices that can use it.
* Cleaned up trigger code for PIE/Extended desktop/Nav bar. - Thanks slim
* Many many many cleanups/fixes/optimizations across the board
* Fixed Chrome scrolling
BeanStalk 4.2.2 Ultimate - 8/16/2013
* Final 4.2.2 merges, misc fix and changes under the hood
* See BeanStalk
and CM Github
BeanStalk v1.300 - 8/08/2013
* Numerous fixes and improvements throughout the build.
* More HALO changes and fixes.
* Make quiet hours options better. Ringer options and general fixes.
* Selinux support merged into frameworks/settings
* Added options for touchkey light duration (devs this requires overlay config in device side)
* Added fast charge tile and power widget (devs this requires overlay config in device side)
* Added external GPS options
* Option to automatically reply to sms while in quiet hours mode
* Im sure i forgot alot of other things that ill probably think of eventually
BeanStalk 1.275 - 7/18/2013
* Make contacts aware of blacklist settings
* Option to hangup and dialback from incallscreen
* Prompt when MMS storage is full
* Third part installing while HALO is active has been fixed
* Make shutdown receivers a priority
* Specify notification types for auto hide statusbar
* BeanStalk battery style and BeanStalk percent style. Thanks skyliner!
* Specify notification types for QS quick pulldown check
* Make Go to sleep tile/widget act just like the power button
* HALO - Keep apps in recents
* Recents RAM circle
* halo can save last position now
* activate qs and notifications toggle for navring
* Add an option to allow a (subtle) notification vibration during calls
* Add option to hide music controls in lockscreen
* add reset option to clock color and cleanup
* Changed the way that date format selector is shown
* Allow user to trigger a volume rescan
* Introduce Privacy Guard Manager
* Removed unnecesary tweaks and set some options at boot (similar to CM setup)
* Optimisations across the build
BeanStalk 1.261 - 07/08/2013
* Brand new bootanimation by skyliner!!! Make sure you show your appreciation to him!
* RamBar fixed (Broken on 1.260)
* RamBar shows GB instead of MB if applicable (Chrisc93vt)
* Gesture based lockscreen security option (lockscreen - screenlocks - gesture)
* Overlay to enable ADB as default for developmental purposes. (builders only)
* Quick Peek fixed (slimrom)
* Change Jellybean to BeanStalk in hidden easter egg
* Flying jellybeans changed to beanstalks and tacos!
* 2g/3g profile connections profile options
* Updates for torch
* Profile picker activity added (option available from deskclock alarms)
* Numerous improvements for HALO colors/effects! Added back BeanStalk drawable for HALO
* Option to enable/disable custom HALO colors.
* Added CM Privacy guard
* statusbar/notification drawer speed up
* DeskClock user defined world cities options
BeanStalk 1.253 - 06/29/2013
* Fixed Misc Settings (ram bar and keyboard - Sorry about that!)
* HALO styles - Option to set different colors for the HALO floater (Credit @ daxxmax)
* Added 6 new battery styles - Credit @ Bajee11
* Reverted back to CM status bar drawables
* Add bluetooth triggers to profiles
* Clear recents side switcher (Credit @ andros11)
* Master switch to enable/disable HALO
* Configurable home button wake option
* Navring, Navbar, PIE code cleanups
* Removed status bar swipte and replaced with status bar quick peek (basically the same)
* Expand profiles (ability to specify power menu behaviour)
* Close notification panel when swiping away the last clearable
* Numerous fixes and improvements across the build
BeanStalk 1.240 - 06/16/13
* Triggers to change profiles based on AP
* Back Icon on action bar of APN settings
* Camera button rebinding and lockscreen action additions.
* App boosting by default (load apps quicker)
* Fixed QS shortcut picker icons (were in the wrong order)
* Fixed 0% battery QS tile
* Fixed DSP manager
* NUMEROUS fixes build wide
* Numerous improvements to HALO
* Improved theme chooser UI
* Many improvements and fixes to MMS
* BeanStalkPapers improvements plus 1 new wall. Thanks skyliner!!!
* Updated Nova Launcher
* Latest CM source added
BeanStalk 1.230 - 06/15/13
* A ton of misc fixes and enhancements
* See BeanStalk GitHub
BeanStalk 1.225 - 06/02/13
* App sidebar option (When active, trigger is on left hand side) (Thanks CHAOS!)
* Custom progress dialog used for reboots, shutdowns, and upgrading boxes.
* Fix notification LED behaviour
* Change preload time for recents display
* Always show settings button option on notification drawer
* Gesture navigation options (Thanks Sbrady!)
* Option to force keyboard to show an enter key
* Option to set custom notification for individual contacts
* Donate option added to bottom of about phone layout... Just incase people are feeling generous...