Post Reply

LG Optimus L7 P705 - Root and CWM

OP Gaurav_iHackers

2nd June 2013, 12:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 11
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
I have just updated LG Optimus L7 P705 stock rom from ICS to jelly bean 4.1.2 via PC Suit and i am not able to find its rooting method and cwm for jelly bean and i am stuck without root and cwm. Please HElP
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gaurav_iHackers For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd June 2013, 12:36 PM   |  #2  
Gusta_HR's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Velika Gorica
Thanks Meter: 111
 
687 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurav_iHackers

I have just updated LG Optimus L7 P705 stock rom from ICS to jelly bean 4.1.2 via PC Suit and i am not able to find its rooting method and cwm for jelly bean and i am stuck without root and cwm. Please HElP


http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2130276 ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Gusta_HR For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd June 2013, 01:13 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 11
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
LG Optimus L7 P705 Root and CWM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusta_HR

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2130276 ?

no it did not work out bro.. is their any other way root
The Following User Says Thank You to Gaurav_iHackers For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd June 2013, 06:00 PM   |  #4  
Memo07's Avatar
Member
Flag Siem-ce
Thanks Meter: 6
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurav_iHackers

I have just updated LG Optimus L7 P705 stock rom from ICS to jelly bean 4.1.2 via PC Suit and i am not able to find its rooting method and cwm for jelly bean and i am stuck without root and cwm. Please HElP

You can find lots of rooted roms which include cwm. I have one- v20d rooted with cwm on my p700 but i am sure that it will also work properly on p705. Flashing via KDZ .Search the forum

Sent from my LG-P700 using xda app-developers app
Last edited by Memo07; 2nd June 2013 at 06:03 PM.
3rd June 2013, 05:19 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 11
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
LG optimus L7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memo07

You can find lots of rooted roms which include cwm. I have one- v20d rooted with cwm on my p700 but i am sure that it will also work properly on p705. Flashing via KDZ .Search the forum

Sent from my LG-P700 using xda app-developers app

thanks for help.. hey do u know anything about jelly bean based MIUI for LG optimus L7 has anyone ported it
The Following User Says Thank You to Gaurav_iHackers For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th June 2013, 05:35 AM   |  #6  
vaikz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cebu
Thanks Meter: 300
 
1,156 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurav_iHackers

thanks for help.. hey do u know anything about jelly bean based MIUI for LG optimus L7 has anyone ported it

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2196879 created by Shinigami890 from 4pda.

Or you can goto original development thread where you can find slimbean, AOKP and PACman Rom
5th June 2013, 08:28 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 11
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
LG Optimus L7
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaikz

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2196879 created by Shinigami890 from 4pda.

Or you can goto original development thread where you can find slimbean, AOKP and PACman Rom

this rom is based on ics and i am talking about MIUI V5. Has anyone ported MIUI for Jelly bean.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gaurav_iHackers For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th June 2013, 12:40 AM   |  #8  
vaikz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cebu
Thanks Meter: 300
 
1,156 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurav_iHackers

this rom is based on ics and i am talking about MIUI V5. Has anyone ported MIUI for Jelly bean.

As far as know there's no custom roms based on v20 sources yet. You have to wait. But still there's a development going on for cm10.1. Still patience my friend, will wait till it comes out.

Sent from my LGP705G - PACman using Tapatalk.
6th June 2013, 10:24 AM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 11
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaikz

As far as know there's no custom roms based on v20 sources yet. You have to wait. But still there's a development going on for cm10.1. Still patience my friend, will wait till it comes out.

Sent from my LGP705G - PACman using Tapatalk.

ok and one more thing can you tell me how to install cwm recovery because i want to use pac man rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gaurav_iHackers For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th June 2013, 01:59 PM   |  #10  
vaikz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cebu
Thanks Meter: 300
 
1,156 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurav_iHackers

ok and one more thing can you tell me how to install cwm recovery because i want to use pac man rom.

Go here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1664322. Read the first post.
Or download rom manager and install cwm from there.

Sent from my LGP705G - PACman using Tapatalk.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in Optimus L3, L5, L7 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank