[APP][4.0+] FilesChecker 1.1
Hi, I recently published my first android application on Google Play.
It's a tool to help you verify that the files on your device are not corrupted (incomplete download, ...).
It can be used to:
- verify a file tagged with a CRC32 checksum in the file name (My_Video_[89AF8C3D].avi).
- verify files with a .sfv file. The .sfv file contains a list a files and their CRC32 checksums.
- verify files with a .md5 file. This .md5 file can contains a list a files and their MD5 checksum or only the MD5 checksum (it will verify the file with the same name without the .md5 extension).
- verify files with a .sha1 file.
- verify a .tar.md5 file. It will find the md5 checksum at the end of the file to verify the tar part.
Please check out the app and let me know if you have any problems, questions, suggestions.