Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][JB 4.2.2] [Update20] | GCC 4.7/-O3 | Root-Box | DNA | HALO))) | Hybrid | PIE | [UNOFFICIAL]

OP .torrented

23rd July 2013, 11:46 PM   |  #351  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Suffolk, VA
Thanks Meter: 1,478

2,789 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic 4g

You BOTH could be 100% right. Lets see what goodness .torrented has in store for us!

Bad news I guess. As of right now I cannot get "Official" status for our device, which is what I was trying to do, but I will ask again at a later date and we will see.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium HD app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .torrented For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th July 2013, 12:20 AM   |  #352  
Thanks Meter: 49

291 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by .torrented

Bad news I guess. As of right now I cannot get "Official" status for our device, which is what I was trying to do, but I will ask again at a later date and we will see.

doh
24th July 2013, 05:26 AM   |  #353  
Thanks Meter: 53

284 posts
More
Quote:

Now I feel like I jinxed it :banghead:

Sent from my Droid DNA running Rootbox

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by x70xchallengerx

Actually now that I think of it, one bug I've been getting is sometimes when I press the power button to wake, it will light up the hardware buttons but the screen won't come on, and it won't come on for 1 or 2 more tries :/

I have had this same issue but never thought anything of it. I've noticed that it happens when the screen goes off then I quickly turn it back on. It's happened to me on every AOSP/CM ROM I have tried except Revolt. Not really a big deal for me, but it's not just you having this prob.

24th July 2013, 10:37 AM   |  #354  
Fighting the Death Bear
Thanks Meter: 97

260 posts
Quote:

Hey it's all good. Maybe next time. The ROM is so close to official that it literally should be around the corner.

What do they say?... Good things come to those who wait... Well something like that. lol

.torrented,

I am going to post some screen shots later today about the GREAT battery life I am getting with Root-Box & crpalmer's latest kernel. I am most impressed.

---------- Post added at 04:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

I would now but I am on my way to the gym.
24th July 2013, 02:12 PM   |  #355  
Fighting the Death Bear

260 posts
Ok I am now in the office. Time to post those screen shots.

Here you go:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOT-BOX.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	2139631   Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOT-BOX_1.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	2139632  
24th July 2013, 03:18 PM   |  #356  
Flag Red Bank
Thanks Meter: 136

609 posts
Donate to Me
More
Does this ROM have any reported Bluetooth issues (I.e. call audio, streaming quality)? I'm thinking about leaving the sense5 scene soon...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta
24th July 2013, 03:54 PM   |  #357  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Suffolk, VA
Thanks Meter: 1,478

2,789 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fronc

Does this ROM have any reported Bluetooth issues (I.e. call audio, streaming quality)? I'm thinking about leaving the sense5 scene soon...

Same as cm10.1... Bluetooth calls are not fully working but all of these Roms will have this issue

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .torrented For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th July 2013, 06:23 PM   |  #358  
Flag Red Bank
Thanks Meter: 136

609 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Same as cm10.1... Bluetooth calls are not fully working but all of these Roms will have this issue

Thanks for the reply!

24th July 2013, 06:46 PM   |  #359  
Thanks Meter: 53

284 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic 4g

Ok I am now in the office. Time to post those screen shots.

Here you go:

May you tell me how you got such great battery life? Best I remember getting was this weekend when I was being lazy and sat on the couch and played on my phone all day . I got 15 hours on about 3.5 hour screen time.

24th July 2013, 06:47 PM   |  #360  
Fighting the Death Bear

260 posts
Tango...
.torrented,

I know this is an ongoing CM10.1 issue, but since you are a little closer to chad/crpalmer/flyhalf do you know if any headway is being made about Video Calling not working?

I am just casually asking not demanding, if you may have heard anything through the grape vine about that issue.

I mean Root-Box is totally killer & the one time I tried to use Tango I couldn't. (Really doesn't bother me one bit.) I could see my wife but not hear her. I searched the CM10.1 thread & saw that Skype & Google Hangouts are also affected.

Any insight would be welcome. Other than that EVERYTHING works great. No other issues at all.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread