anyone try viper4android audio mod yet?

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Go get a set of Bose headphones.

Beats is dumb. Its just eq tweaks, Bose is actual sound enhancement.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium
    Go get a set of Bose headphones.

Beats is dumb. Its just eq tweaks, Bose is actual sound enhancement.

How is the sound enhancement any more "actual" on Bose than on Beats? I'm no Beats fan, but how headphones sound is all a matter of personal taste. If you like the way a set of headphones sound over another, or just like the freaking logo on the side, power to you.

IMO Bose is as much of a joke as Beats is. You can get equal or better quality headphones for less money than either. Both Bose and Beats are just marketing fluff, and a case of people buying what is trendy, popular, and well advertised.

Anyway, we all digress. The point of the OP was the mod, not the specific headphones. I'd be curious to hear the OP describe exactly what makes it sound so "amazing", as that word really doesn't mean much. Sound fuller, better bass or treble response, more volume, etc.?
    holy crap my audio sounds amazing with my beats headphones. if anyone wants to try this out click the link here -> Viper4Android
    heres some settings that worked if you wanna test it out:
    V4A-FX Powered On- CHECKED
    PlaybackAGC- Unchecked
    FIR Equalizer- CHECKED- I use Vocal Booster
    Convolver- CHECKED- srs_2_1_normal+headset.irs
    Field Surround- CHECKED- Both set to Moderate
    Reverberation- Unchecked
    Dynamic System- CHECKED- I have beats studios headphones and i selected monster but am trying other options
    Tube Simulator- CHECKED
    I was tempted to post something along the same lines but didn't want to put down OP's buy choice lol.

I have a pair of cheap bluetooth headphones and with software mods I can't tell the difference between these and beats headphones. If you're gonna spend the money best to get quality over gimicks.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
    Well let me try to explain. It sounds more clear, you can hear all the different sounds in the beat, well at least I can Lol. You can have different bass and as we all know sometimes beats audio has too much bass on certain songs. Just try it out and post a response here

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

After extracting the apk and installing and installing the driver it doesn't seem to be working. When I adjust the eq settings nothing changes. What did u do to get it to work?

Sent from my Elemental Sense 5 S-off HTC One XL

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

holy crap my audio sounds amazing with my beats headphones. if anyone wants to try this out click the link here -> Viper4Android
    heres some settings that worked if you wanna test it out:
    V4A-FX Powered On- CHECKED
    PlaybackAGC- Unchecked
    FIR Equalizer- CHECKED- I use Vocal Booster
    Convolver- CHECKED- srs_2_1_normal+headset.irs
    Field Surround- CHECKED- Both set to Moderate
    Reverberation- Unchecked
    Dynamic System- CHECKED- I have beats studios headphones and i selected monster but am trying other options
    Tube Simulator- CHECKED

Also do I need to enable this mod some how in HTC music player? Or will I need to use another player

Sent from my Elemental Sense 5 S-off HTC One XL