Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,105 Members 44,801 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[App-Free]CameraAce - Photo collections Ver 2.2.828

Tip us?

bottomup32
Old
(Last edited by willverduzco; 8th June 2013 at 02:55 PM.) Reason: Added links -WV
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Default [App-Free]CameraAce - Photo collections Ver 2.2.828

The goal of CameraAce is to transform mobile phone photography into something more meaningful. We strive to give users the power to organize their photos the moment they are taken. Using CameraAce's Photography Themes, you can create presets that will automatically apply various effects and frames. As you select different themes such as family, food, and landscape, their photos will be organized into albums, which can then be viewed as a slideshow with user-selected music. There are multiple types of slideshows including photobooks, with animated page turning.

[CameraAce Features]
◎ Pre-organize your photos: Before taking a shot, choose an appropriate Photography Theme to automatically edit and organize your photo.
- Create and manage your own Photography Theme settings: assign a specific filter, frame, save location and background music for each camera type.
- 4 Camera widgets are provided: the widget allows you to quickly launch one of your preset Photography themes.
◎ Enhanced photo filters/effects/collage editor – Don’t forget to check out the 3 different ‘HDR’ effects
◎ Scribble on your photos with various pen effects – Even without S-pen, you can draw or scribble on your photo with when using Samsung devices running Android 4.0+.
◎ Slideshow mode with pan and zoom effect as well as background music – bring out the beauty in your photo galleries
◎ Photo frame with caption feature – Don’t forget to leave an annotation on your photos.
◎ Organize (delete, and move) and manage your photos with CamerAce’s photo management tools.

The app has been out there for 5 Months and got 150K downloads from Google play and Samsungapps.com. We are working hard to add features but I feel that it is kind of stuck.If you have any comment or suggestion, it will be very helpful.

You can download the app for free from from Google Play, and we have uploaded the APK to Dropbox for those without Play Store access.

Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20130228_promo_cameraace.jpg
Views:	1550
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	2025136   Click image for larger version

Name:	20130228_2_promo_cameraace.jpg
Views:	1465
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	2025138   Click image for larger version

Name:	20130228_3_promo_cameraace.jpg
Views:	1437
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	2025140   Click image for larger version

Name:	20130228_4_promo_cameraace.jpg
Views:	1395
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	2025141  
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to bottomup32 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tukijembz
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Nice app! May you can add blur effect, sir

trueseele
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I am going to try on my Galaxy ACE 2

Bunny24
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Looks very ace. About to try. Thanks!

Gineer roji
Old
Thanks Meter 219

DONATE TO ME
Gonna try it after I finish downloading it..

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

VERY COOL MAN!! Tried it now on SIII-mini and it a very interesting useful app..

Navneet Suresh
Old
Thanks Meter 461
Smile Will test it and review it

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomup32 View Post
The goal of CameraAce is to transform mobile phone photography into something more meaningful. We strive to give users the power to organize their photos the moment they are taken. Using CameraAce's Photography Themes, you can create presets that will automatically apply various effects and frames. As you select different themes such as family, food, and landscape, their photos will be organized into albums, which can then be viewed as a slideshow with user-selected music. There are multiple types of slideshows including photobooks, with animated page turning.
Will post results/review ...

Device : ASUS Nexus 7 32GB / Sony Xperia L
Mods : ViPER4Android

Link to my threads.

Bilgets
Old
Thanks Meter 86

DONATE TO ME
My first impression is that the big size @_@ will report back after a day of use...

Via pirated tapatalk 4

BeeGee_Tokyo
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1,273

DONATE TO ME
You ask for features!

Can you add something like the "double" camera feature that the camera on the Galaxy S4 has? Use rear camera for main shot and add small picture taken from front camera?

Can you add short sound sequence recorded while the picture is taken like on the Galaxy S4?

rajaumarfarooq
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default desire hd not supported

is the desire hd supported or not
running desire hd with custom rom 4.2.2 but google play store says its not compatible with my set

Tags
android, camera app, cameraace, free app, photo app