It's kinda important I just noticed and fixed an issue with the other kernels, I still can't guarantee there performance but I've done all I can.
Can't say for sure, because I never had an issue but might have fixed issue with the AOSP gallery/camera app and flashplayer being copied to the sdcard/S3Rx_apps.
1. Fixed the default ROM install in test version.
2. Fixed a few grammar errors in AROMA.
3. Installer clean up and improvements..
4. Fixed conflicts I was having with Faux and KT, They are enabled now in AROMA
5. Included some good free kernel/system tuner choices. Kernel Tuner. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1719934
Free version of Voltage control and the AOKP performance control app.
6. Included cobalt blue theme.
7. Fixed a few other theme issues.
8. Added the new Google Maps
9. Replaced some wallpapers in the default wallpaper app with some prettier ones.
1. Updated AROMA with some more options and layout, backup/restore EFS, a working File manager, Fix permissions, Reboot and Exit options.
2. Cleaned up install script.
3. Added 8 all new Inverted AOSP MMS.apk's
4. Updated some apps, Gmail 4.5.2 and Inverted Gmail 4.5.2, Playstore.... GMS_core
5. Fixed inverted blue YouTube install
6. Added lidroid's multi-window smoothness patch
7. Increased joinable contacts to 99.
8. Flashplayer install work around. Have to install manually. App will be saved in "sdcard/S3Rx_apps" Then install like a normal apk
9. New S4 / HTC One 4.2.2 AOSP camera/gallery. Have to install manually. App will be saved in "sdcard/S3Rx_apps" Then install like a normal apk
10. Fixed a few things in AOSP theme also rethemed the TW messaging bubbles.
11. Minor annoyance with lidroid-res with text, reboot and shutdown popup said "WanamLite ROM", edited to generic "Reboot options".
Simple maintenance update to mostly eliminate the install bugs, as there really aren't any ROM bugs.
I just want to keep the download fresh for new users.
1. Fixed issues with Aroma and Install script.
2. Fixed little issue with the build prop version... lol
3. Fixed theme issue in Dark Green clock package.
1. Added Call Recording
2. Added 4x5 and 5x5 TW launchers
3. Updated Aroma and Install script
1. Eliminated more of the wifi calling popups and stuff. Including eliminating a couple of apps and modifying the IPservice.apk. This should fix some issues with unexpected wakelocks form IPservice.
2. Changed the AOSP and Blue theme Clear Notification and Settings button to blue, but Changed the Clock header to white. A separate add-on is available to change the clock back to blue. I just found it to be Ugly and the contrast just wasn't there... too much blue.
3. Fixed a small, error in the install script when theming the note 2 keyboard.
4. Added 5 more battery icons to the OTF battery mod. Just because