[XDA] Chrome/Opera Extension for XDA Portal Posts!
Today I bring you something I've been working on recently. An extension for Google Chrome / Opera that lets you view the latest XDA Portal posts and read them. It's very minimalistic and easy to use.
Search Tool: Allows you to search the XDA Portal Latest Post View: Displays Latest Portal Posts
As of yet, the extension isn't on the Google Chrome Webstore but it can be installed locally, and easily
Just follow these simple steps:
1) Download the ZIP file attached to this post.
2) Extract it.
3) You should now have a CRX file.
4) Open Chrome and click on the settings icon in the top right corner
5) Then do Tools > Extensions
6) Open the folder with the CRX file in it and drag the CRX file to the Chrome Extensions page.
7) When it asks you if you wish to install this extension, click OK/Yes.
8) That's it, you've done it! It will now be located beside the search bar and settings icon.
// #TeamPAC // #TeamAOSPAL I do NOT answer technical questions via PM. Post your question in the correct thread if you want a response.
"Thanks button is just to avoid "THANKS" posts in threads. Nothing more than that. Don't ask in signature or post for it and defeat the purpose why it was introduced"
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?