Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

Unlock Hidden Camera Settings on Your Moto G

At one point in time or another, weve all gotten very fiddly with the camera settings on our … more

XDA Partners with LG for Developer Challenge

Many Android enthusiasts know the name LG. LG is the maker of some Google Nexus devices and some … more

speakerphone bug

jamesluo28
9th January 2005, 01:15 PM   |  #1  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
after i upgrade my pda2k to 1.22, sometimes i cant hear voice when i make a phone call, i have to reset it and it will be normal, anyone have same problems?
9th January 2005, 11:44 PM   |  #2  

4 posts
Me too
I came across the problem today too, I had to reset to be able to hear a voice on calls. Not sure what causes it. Might have to go back to my old ROM :roll:
10th January 2005, 01:51 AM   |  #3  
Flag Greenville, SC
Thanks Meter: 27

339 posts
More
i ran into this, but not just on speaker-phone mode. i was unable to hear anything when i canned 3 or so phone numbers. after a hard reset it worked great again. this has happend a few times since the rom upgrade.
10th January 2005, 05:37 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

45 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by outz

i ran into this, but not just on speaker-phone mode. i was unable to hear anything when i canned 3 or so phone numbers. after a hard reset it worked great again. this has happend a few times since the rom upgrade.

i think you need do the hard reset, just soft reset will be ok.
17th January 2005, 01:29 AM   |  #5  

16 posts
I am using xda IIs, with the same problem.. soft reset did the job, but happens once in 3 days...
17th January 2005, 03:09 AM   |  #6  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 17

934 posts
More
I had something similar to this which was solved in an earlier thread. Not sure if it may be related.

For myself and some other users this happened after using the headset, it turns out that this is a known problem whereas the phone still thinks the headset is plugged in even after removing. Stuck the headset jack back in and moved it around a bit. Never had the problem again. Just a thought.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread