Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,091 Members 52,855 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

speakerphone bug

Tip us?
jamesluo28 Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default speakerphone bug

after i upgrade my pda2k to 1.22, sometimes i cant hear voice when i make a phone call, i have to reset it and it will be normal, anyone have same problems?

kulster
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Me too

I came across the problem today too, I had to reset to be able to hear a voice on calls. Not sure what causes it. Might have to go back to my old ROM :roll:

outz
Old
Thanks Meter 27
i ran into this, but not just on speaker-phone mode. i was unable to hear anything when i canned 3 or so phone numbers. after a hard reset it worked great again. this has happend a few times since the rom upgrade.
What was your username again? -BOFH

jamesluo
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by outz
i ran into this, but not just on speaker-phone mode. i was unable to hear anything when i canned 3 or so phone numbers. after a hard reset it worked great again. this has happend a few times since the rom upgrade.
i think you need do the hard reset, just soft reset will be ok.

mangal
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I am using xda IIs, with the same problem.. soft reset did the job, but happens once in 3 days...

iggy
Old
Thanks Meter 17
I had something similar to this which was solved in an earlier thread. Not sure if it may be related.

For myself and some other users this happened after using the headset, it turns out that this is a known problem whereas the phone still thinks the headset is plugged in even after removing. Stuck the headset jack back in and moved it around a bit. Never had the problem again. Just a thought.
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10
Rogers Canada - GSM
ROM: Stock 1.6
Software: Astro Explorer, MyBackup....