Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

speakerphone bug

OP Anonymous

jamesluo28
9th January 2005, 02:15 PM   |  #1  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
after i upgrade my pda2k to 1.22, sometimes i cant hear voice when i make a phone call, i have to reset it and it will be normal, anyone have same problems?
10th January 2005, 12:44 AM   |  #2  

4 posts
Me too
I came across the problem today too, I had to reset to be able to hear a voice on calls. Not sure what causes it. Might have to go back to my old ROM :roll:
10th January 2005, 02:51 AM   |  #3  
Flag Greenville, SC
Thanks Meter: 27

339 posts
More
i ran into this, but not just on speaker-phone mode. i was unable to hear anything when i canned 3 or so phone numbers. after a hard reset it worked great again. this has happend a few times since the rom upgrade.
10th January 2005, 06:37 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

45 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by outz

i ran into this, but not just on speaker-phone mode. i was unable to hear anything when i canned 3 or so phone numbers. after a hard reset it worked great again. this has happend a few times since the rom upgrade.

i think you need do the hard reset, just soft reset will be ok.
17th January 2005, 02:29 AM   |  #5  

16 posts
I am using xda IIs, with the same problem.. soft reset did the job, but happens once in 3 days...
17th January 2005, 04:09 AM   |  #6  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 17

934 posts
More
I had something similar to this which was solved in an earlier thread. Not sure if it may be related.

For myself and some other users this happened after using the headset, it turns out that this is a known problem whereas the phone still thinks the headset is plugged in even after removing. Stuck the headset jack back in and moved it around a bit. Never had the problem again. Just a thought.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread