12th June 2013, 10:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Stray Sheep
Thanks Meter: 237

364 posts
Donate to Me
More
[Q] Straight Talk Huawei W1 (H883G)
OK, I flashed a no Straight Talk USA/International firmware onto my Straight Talk Huawei W1 do to the fact of the extra features etc. but what I didn't expect is now the phone can not receive proper data speeds and only picks up 2g/Edge instead of 3g/HSPA+ so now I ask, is there anyone that knows or would be willing to give me a copy of the stock firmware that came with the Straight Talk Huawei W1?
29th August 2014, 12:15 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
hi, i have one of this model. which files you flash? any tutorial? thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous007

[Q] Straight Talk Huawei W1 (H883G)
OK, I flashed a no Straight Talk USA/International firmware onto my Straight Talk Huawei W1 do to the fact of the extra features etc. but what I didn't expect is now the phone can not receive proper data speeds and only picks up 2g/Edge instead of 3g/HSPA+ so now I ask, is there anyone that knows or would be willing to give me a copy of the stock firmware that came with the Straight Talk Huawei W1?

29th August 2014, 11:09 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Stray Sheep
Thanks Meter: 237

364 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pichigui

hi, i have one of this model. which files you flash? any tutorial? thanks

Are you trying to flash a different rom? The StraightTalk Huawei can flash other roms but will not get proper speeds or connectivity which is why I recommend not flashing anything but the respected rom. Not sure if the Jailbreak works though but giving how much trouble I had with this phone back then it didn't seem worth the risk.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
firmware, huawei, rom, stock, straight talk
Previous Thread Next Thread