Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,235 Members 50,419 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Which feature do you like the most?
Lists 11 22.45%
Seeing your mom's tweet when she calls 9 18.37%
Having your address book being updated in realtime 26 53.06%
NO MORE PRANK CALLS. aka No more unknown calls. 28 57.14%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Hi. Contactive. We have cake.

Tip us?

contactive_dave
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Default Hi. Contactive. We have cake.

Hi,
We make Contactive(it's an app)(just to make sure we're on the same page here). It's guaranteed to (insert sips ref here) rustle your jimmies.
We've received some great feedback lately and we're hungry like a wolf for moar. That's where you come in. Fill our suggestion box full of stuff. Types of feedback that we like to munch on:
- all positive comments
- A bunch of five stars pls
- words that want to make us cry
- And I'm legally binded to ask for some constructive criticism. Not too much though. Our dev's get angry pretty easily(please do not tweet to contactive that i said that).

Also too our lead dev is single(lololololol) he like's to go on very brief walks on the beach, he gets tired very easily, and his fave movie is the about the ring.

I guess I should say something about the app now. Um, well it makes your phone ring, or vibrate, when you get a call. It tells you if a celebrity is calling you like Dr. Dre or if its your mailman, or if its just your mum.

But wait there's more, if your mom's on twitter, and let's face it there's like a 99% chance she is, it will show you her latest tweet before you pick up her call... you'll be prepared. Also too it'll import all of your friends from Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin(if you have a job), and Gmail to your phone's address book. It identifies unknown callers too by crawling over the inter-webs for all public information connected to that number(ie. location, name,a picture if available, and some other stuff I cant remember.

Seriously though Click image for larger version

Name:	Try my product.png
Views:	562
Size:	191.3 KB
ID:	2043155

http://contactive.com/
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tm_term%3Dpost
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to contactive_dave For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

contactive_dave
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Also I forgot to say that our website is the bees knees, so click the link in the op. pls.

niranjan94
Old
Thanks Meter 467

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by contactive_dave View Post
Hi,
We make Contactive(it's an app)(just to make sure we're on the same page here). It's guaranteed to (insert sips ref here) rustle your jimmies.
We've received some great feedback lately and we're hungry like a wolf for moar. That's where you come in. Fill our suggestion box full of stuff. Types of feedback that we like to munch on:
- all positive comments
- A bunch of five stars pls
- words that want to make us cry
- And I'm legally binded to ask for some constructive criticism. Not too much though. Our dev's get angry pretty easily(please do not tweet to contactive that i said that).

Also too our lead dev is single(lololololol) he like's to go on very brief walks on the beach, he gets tired very easily, and his fave movie is the about the ring.

I guess I should say something about the app now. Um, well it makes your phone ring, or vibrate, when you get a call. It tells you if a celebrity is calling you like Dr. Dre or if its your mailman, or if its just your mum.

But wait there's more, if your mom's on twitter, and let's face it there's like a 99% chance she is, it will show you her latest tweet before you pick up her call... you'll be prepared. Also too it'll import all of your friends from Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin(if you have a job), and Gmail to your phone's address book. It identifies unknown callers too by crawling over the inter-webs for all public information connected to that number(ie. location, name,a picture if available, and some other stuff I cant remember.

Seriously though Attachment 2043155

http://contactive.com/
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tm_term%3Dpost
The app looks pretty nice ... ... And the WebSIte Design ... AWESOME !! (may i ask who made the website ?) .... Keep up ... !!

Galaxy Tab 2 10.1"
ROM: CyanogenMod 11 Nightly (Android 4.4.2)
KERNEL: 3.0.31

HTC Explorer aka Pico
ROM: CM11 (Android 4.4.2)
KERNEL: 3.0.16

Nokia Lumia 510
Software: Windows Phone 7.5
OSv: 7.10

Current Projects

Kovai Deals(website) | Aero Droid(app) |ShowJava - APK to Java Decompiler(app)| AID(app) | Follow me on GitHub, Facebook, Twitter , 500px !

_
_

honki24
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Looks awesome. can we get a dark theme?

fragargon
Old
Thanks Meter 269
this apps sounds good, gonna give a try. thread subscribe. thks to dev team
►►Nexus 4◄◄ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ OmniRom ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒

exadeci
Old
Thanks Meter 119
I'm not trying to discredit your app but what does it bring that the others don't have ? I tried it works exactly like https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...llapp.contacts that is my main contacts app

blabbersoft
Old
Thanks Meter 95
Giving it a try; seems like a useful application, but I am a little concerned about the massive consolidation of personal information. The privacy policy is a good read!

hanifbsk
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Can you add a feature to remove duplicate numbers in phone contacts
This is good, but feel they have two or more contacts,
numbers on the phone does not directly connect to facebook

hisname
Old
Thanks Meter 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanifbsk View Post
Can you add a feature to remove duplicate numbers in phone contacts
This is good, but feel they have two or more contacts,
numbers on the phone does not directly connect to facebook
what do you mean by duplicate numbers?

hanifbsk
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by hisname View Post
what do you mean by duplicate numbers?
I have a lot of duplicate numbers in the phone
eg for my number, there are 4 same name in the phonebook,
and it automatically removes it,
and hope this app can change the google phonebook, not only the number on the application

Tags
app