Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Which feature do you like the most?
Lists 11 22.45%
Seeing your mom's tweet when she calls 9 18.37%
Having your address book being updated in realtime 26 53.06%
NO MORE PRANK CALLS. aka No more unknown calls. 28 57.14%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Hi. Contactive. We have cake.

OP contactive_dave

14th June 2013, 09:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 20

16 posts
More
Hi,
We make Contactive(it's an app)(just to make sure we're on the same page here). It's guaranteed to (insert sips ref here) rustle your jimmies.
We've received some great feedback lately and we're hungry like a wolf for moar. That's where you come in. Fill our suggestion box full of stuff. Types of feedback that we like to munch on:
- all positive comments
- A bunch of five stars pls
- words that want to make us cry
- And I'm legally binded to ask for some constructive criticism. Not too much though. Our dev's get angry pretty easily(please do not tweet to contactive that i said that).

Also too our lead dev is single(lololololol) he like's to go on very brief walks on the beach, he gets tired very easily, and his fave movie is the about the ring.

I guess I should say something about the app now. Um, well it makes your phone ring, or vibrate, when you get a call. It tells you if a celebrity is calling you like Dr. Dre or if its your mailman, or if its just your mum.

But wait there's more, if your mom's on twitter, and let's face it there's like a 99% chance she is, it will show you her latest tweet before you pick up her call... you'll be prepared. Also too it'll import all of your friends from Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin(if you have a job), and Gmail to your phone's address book. It identifies unknown callers too by crawling over the inter-webs for all public information connected to that number(ie. location, name,a picture if available, and some other stuff I cant remember.

Seriously though Click image for larger version

Name:	Try my product.png
Views:	564
Size:	191.3 KB
ID:	2043155

http://contactive.com/
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tm_term%3Dpost
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to contactive_dave For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th June 2013, 09:35 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 20

16 posts
More
Also I forgot to say that our website is the bees knees, so click the link in the op. pls.
16th July 2013, 12:44 PM   |  #3  
Flag Coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 482

209 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by contactive_dave

Hi,
We make Contactive(it's an app)(just to make sure we're on the same page here). It's guaranteed to (insert sips ref here) rustle your jimmies.
We've received some great feedback lately and we're hungry like a wolf for moar. That's where you come in. Fill our suggestion box full of stuff. Types of feedback that we like to munch on:
- all positive comments
- A bunch of five stars pls
- words that want to make us cry
- And I'm legally binded to ask for some constructive criticism. Not too much though. Our dev's get angry pretty easily(please do not tweet to contactive that i said that).

Also too our lead dev is single(lololololol) he like's to go on very brief walks on the beach, he gets tired very easily, and his fave movie is the about the ring.

I guess I should say something about the app now. Um, well it makes your phone ring, or vibrate, when you get a call. It tells you if a celebrity is calling you like Dr. Dre or if its your mailman, or if its just your mum.

But wait there's more, if your mom's on twitter, and let's face it there's like a 99% chance she is, it will show you her latest tweet before you pick up her call... you'll be prepared. Also too it'll import all of your friends from Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin(if you have a job), and Gmail to your phone's address book. It identifies unknown callers too by crawling over the inter-webs for all public information connected to that number(ie. location, name,a picture if available, and some other stuff I cant remember.

Seriously though Attachment 2043155

http://contactive.com/
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tm_term%3Dpost

The app looks pretty nice ... ... And the WebSIte Design ... AWESOME !! (may i ask who made the website ?) .... Keep up ... !!
18th July 2013, 04:11 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 45

243 posts
Looks awesome. can we get a dark theme?
18th July 2013, 04:51 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 269

970 posts
More
this apps sounds good, gonna give a try. thread subscribe. thks to dev team
18th July 2013, 05:01 PM   |  #6  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 131

529 posts
More
I'm not trying to discredit your app but what does it bring that the others don't have ? I tried it works exactly like https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...llapp.contacts that is my main contacts app
18th July 2013, 05:16 PM   |  #7  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 96

83 posts
More
Giving it a try; seems like a useful application, but I am a little concerned about the massive consolidation of personal information. The privacy policy is a good read!
18th July 2013, 05:32 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 6

63 posts
Can you add a feature to remove duplicate numbers in phone contacts
This is good, but feel they have two or more contacts,
numbers on the phone does not directly connect to facebook
18th July 2013, 05:46 PM   |  #9  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 520

2,493 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanifbsk

Can you add a feature to remove duplicate numbers in phone contacts
This is good, but feel they have two or more contacts,
numbers on the phone does not directly connect to facebook

what do you mean by duplicate numbers?
18th July 2013, 06:04 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 6

63 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hisname

what do you mean by duplicate numbers?

I have a lot of duplicate numbers in the phone
eg for my number, there are 4 same name in the phonebook,
and it automatically removes it,
and hope this app can change the google phonebook, not only the number on the application

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
app
Previous Thread Next Thread