Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,395 Members 46,041 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Z/ZR][ROOT] DooMLoRD Easy Rooting Toolkit (v17) {perf_event exploit}[20130717]

Tip us?
 
Aresmar
Old
#61  
Aresmar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 563
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rootk1t View Post
Once obtained you may save it with OTA RootKeeper, update to new firmware and restore root again even if there are no ways (except bootloader unlocking) to get root for it.
Yeah I know there even root upgrade packages as NUT did etc which I use to upgrade my rooted firmwares.

What I am curious is this new root exploit exists in new firmware too or not?

Phone: Xperia Z (C6603)!..
Current Rom: eXistenZ Ultimate | 1.5.5
Visit my: C6603 4.2.2 Stock Generic TR Rom
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
[NUT]
Old
#62  
[NUT]'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5841
Posts: 4,079
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cyberspace and the Universe

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD View Post
no i have kept it separate... as the purpose of this toolkit is only provide root... other things like reboot-fix can be flashed separately...
Ok As the install-recovery.sh was a part of the original rootkit and the reboot-fix is the fix which is supposed to fix the problems associated with the original rootkit's install-recovery.sh i saw it as a logical inclusion



My work for the community on XDA ~ My file hosting ~ Please do not mirror my files!
Xperia Arc (LT15i), Xperia P (LT22i), Xperia T (LT30p), Xperia L (C2105), Xperia Z (C6603), Xperia Tablet Z (SGP321), Xperia Z1 (C6903), Xperia Z2 (D6503)
 
DooMLoRD
Old
#63  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 38176
Posts: 13,053
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Noida
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NUT] View Post
Ok As the install-recovery.sh was a part of the original rootkit and the reboot-fix is the fix which is supposed to fix the problems associated with the original rootkit's install-recovery.sh i saw it as a logical inclusion
which original rootkit?

this is the original rootkit


i never included the install-recovery.sh in any of my rootkits...
 
[NUT]
Old
#64  
[NUT]'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5841
Posts: 4,079
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cyberspace and the Universe

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD View Post
which original rootkit?

this is the original rootkit


i never included the install-recovery.sh in any of my rootkits...
heh... the one you translated from goroh_kun and huhka_com dude... maybe it's not 'the original rootkit' but it was one of the first, lol



My work for the community on XDA ~ My file hosting ~ Please do not mirror my files!
Xperia Arc (LT15i), Xperia P (LT22i), Xperia T (LT30p), Xperia L (C2105), Xperia Z (C6603), Xperia Tablet Z (SGP321), Xperia Z1 (C6903), Xperia Z2 (D6503)
 
DooMLoRD
Old
(Last edited by DooMLoRD; 18th June 2013 at 11:06 PM.)
#65  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 38176
Posts: 13,053
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Noida
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NUT] View Post
heh... the one you translated from goroh_kun and huhka_com dude... maybe it's not 'the original rootkit' but it was one of the first, lol
here is the ORIGINAL one i had created which started all the "easy rooting toolkits" (a name which i coined):
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1321582

which has had till date around 3 million downloads


check out the date of the post and you will know where all the "Easy Rooting Toolkit"s began.... FYI i had created that in Oct 2011 a good one and a half years BEFORE the one posted by goroh
 
fareeed
Old
#66  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 172
Posts: 436
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Newcastle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD View Post
here is the ORIGINAL one i had created which started all the "easy rooting toolkits" (a name which i coined):
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1321582

which has had till date around 3 million downloads


check out the date of the post and you will know where all the "Easy Rooting Toolkit"s began.... FYI i had created that in Oct 2011 a good one and a half years BEFORE the one posted by goroh
Wow, now imagine if everyone donated even 1 cent for each download, that's $30,000!!

Just a quick question? How patchable is this update. Could Sony easily patch this in their next update or do you have some tricks up your sleeve ? It't just it feels as if this exploit is different from others
Sony Xperia Z
 
[NUT]
Old
#67  
[NUT]'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5841
Posts: 4,079
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cyberspace and the Universe

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD View Post
here is the ORIGINAL one i had created which started all the "easy rooting toolkits" (a name which i coined):
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1321582

which has had till date around 3 million downloads


check out the date of the post and you will know where all the "Easy Rooting Toolkit"s began.... FYI i had created that in Oct 2011 a good one and a half years BEFORE the one posted by goroh


Honestly, I have a lot to learn about you my friend

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app



My work for the community on XDA ~ My file hosting ~ Please do not mirror my files!
Xperia Arc (LT15i), Xperia P (LT22i), Xperia T (LT30p), Xperia L (C2105), Xperia Z (C6603), Xperia Tablet Z (SGP321), Xperia Z1 (C6903), Xperia Z2 (D6503)
 
Minotavrs
Old
#68  
Minotavrs's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 362
Join Date: Jan 2005
u are the one !! thanks DoomLorD !!

PHONE: LG-D802 | ROM: Stock Rooted | KERNEL: Stock 3.4.0 | ANDROID: 4.2.2 JDQ39B | RECOVERY: TWRP 2.6.3.4
 
DooMLoRD
Old
(Last edited by DooMLoRD; 19th June 2013 at 12:00 AM.)
#69  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 38176
Posts: 13,053
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Noida
can someone post the kernel.sin from the following firmwares:
C6602 - 10.1.1.A.1.307
C6603 - 10.1.1.A.1.307
C6606 - 10.1.1.A.1.307
L36h - 10.1.1.A.1.307

i want the kernel.sin from someone who has got the update via SEUS/blob_fs... so that its a confirmed kernel of the corresponding firmware...

i am working towards a more generic solution.. so if i get the kernel.sin files from these firmwares it will help me a LOT!
The Following User Says Thank You to DooMLoRD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sj8023ld
Old
#70  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 351
Posts: 127
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Qingdao
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD View Post
can someone post the kernel.sin from the following firmwares:
C6602 - 10.1.1.A.1.307
C6603 - 10.1.1.A.1.307
C6606 - 10.1.1.A.1.307
L36h - 10.1.1.A.1.307

i am working towards a more generic solution.. so if i get the kernel.sin files from these firmwares it will help me a LOT!
here's the C6602 10.1.1.A.1.307 kernel
http://www.mediafire.com/?96j0ebg6qjxu7

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes