OP jacksparao

17th June 2013, 08:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 497

671 posts
Donate to Me
More
I request all the XDA member, please post review here.. I would like to improve my application..

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	2365
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	2111028 Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	2641
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	2111029 Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	2450
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	2111030

Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	2204
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	2111031 Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	2114
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	2111032

App Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...om.lara.pakage

Paid Link :https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...kingpaid&hl=en

UI Design by XDA member, pooley : http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=2810780

'Who is Tracking '

The application will detect any malicious APPS or BLOATWARE trying to track your location and user information (Bluetooth, WiFi, Bank Accounts, Messages, GPS, Social Networks information, 2G & 3G, etc.).

Application - Features :

'Who is Tracking' will detect any malicious apps or bloatware trying to track your location using GPS, or tracking user data from incoming / outgoing call lists, messages, Wi-Fi network information, 2G/3G data, Gmail, Facebook and similar apps. (Few features works only paid). Using this applicaiton you can find-out any one HACKING or TRACKING your phone.

WiFi, GPS,2G,3G,4G,GPS,NFC & SERVER TRACKER: After running the detection test, you will receive a real time sound alert if any traces of tracking is found. In-case anyone is trying to track you, the sound will come automatically (Real time sound works only paid).

App Server Tracker : Track apps server location (Which country server the app is using) Gmail Server location, FB, Twitter, etc...

Sus App list : List Danger apps

App Permission Blocker - Block certain application permission..
Sound Alert : After running the detection test, you will receive a real time sound alert if any traces of tracking is found. In-case anyone is trying to track you, the sound will come automatically (Real time sound works only paid).

System Information : Know about your device system information (Processor, CPU Core , SD card, Memory).

Android OS : Manufacture info, Model No, Product Release, Version, Device Info, Open GL, Kernel info, etc.

App Permission : List of permission required by the apps.

User Installed App : List of applications installed by user.

System App : List of System apps.

'Who is Tracking 'provides a list of all apps which are accessing GPS, Wi-Fi, 2G/3G, Gmail and other apps, and also the reason why the apps need this info (Few features works only paid).

Allow Mock Allocation : Enable this feature to send mock GPS data if any app is trying to access GPS info for longer duration or multiple times.

[ Example : Yelp has permissions to access GPS data to triangulate on your current location to provide you with restaurants around you. But it accesses the data only once on initialization, but malicious tracking apps will keep accessing the GPS data to track your movements and location at all times in the background. ]

Select - Delete History : Deletes complete history information from your device (Few features works only on paid version).

Why 'Who is Tracking ' was created

There are communities in hacker forums and blogs whereby they push to develop and publish apps which can track your data and retrieve the extracted information (Ex. your contact information, email IDs, phone numbers, saved bank account details or any other important information).
Android, to a certain extent, can restrict such apps from being published in PlayStoreTM , but hackers bypass these by using techniques like reflection, API mirroring, etc.

Even though all the custom ROM developers take immense care in providing ultimate user data protection, still hackers copy the OS, modify the APIs to provide access to personal data and hidden / internal APIs. By this, they will be able to monitor, record and access the data created by you while sharing with various apps on your Android device.

We used a couple new features of ANDROID to stop hackers to track the information.

http://selinuxproject.org/page/SEAndroid
http://source.android.com/compatibility/
http://efytimes.com/e1/fullnews.asp?...date=6/10/2013
http://securitywatch.pcmag.com/mobil...ld-for-android
http://www.electronicsweekly.com/eye...droid-2013-03/

Any issue, feel free mail me.. we will release paid version very soon with complete features..

Please Don't forget to hit THANKS BUTTON.
Last edited by jacksparao; 31st October 2013 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Edit in sub
The Following 119 Users Say Thank You to jacksparao For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th June 2013, 03:59 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 51

109 posts
Ya. Lots of effort is given to prepare such an useful app. We request all XDA users to review it so that we can improve the app.
The Following User Says Thank You to appzinventors For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th June 2013, 08:03 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag India

671 posts
Donate to Me
More
Result
Guys we updated the application please have a look, share your feedback..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jacksparao For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th June 2013, 10:00 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag India

671 posts
Donate to Me
More
Video need
Dear Guys,

Can any one help me to explain my app & take video. I would like to add video in playsotre. looking for some one to help me out in the same..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jacksparao For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th June 2013, 11:42 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksparao

Guys we updated the application please have a look, share your feedback..

greate
18th June 2013, 12:11 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag India

671 posts
Donate to Me
More
review
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhoaNT

greate

We request you to please share your review in play store..

Again thanks to XDA, making us to think crazy..
The Following User Says Thank You to jacksparao For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th June 2013, 08:09 AM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag India

671 posts
Donate to Me
More
Video help needed
Dear Friends,

We are looking for some one to help us in making a Video for Who is tracking application.

Be truth, now we confused what application to develop, the time while developing we thought there will be good crowed but till now.. not much... we put lot of effort to this kind of trick app..

Not even comments in XDA.. Sorry guys.. you people made me to feel sad.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jacksparao For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th June 2013, 10:04 AM   |  #8  
Flag india
Thanks Meter: 21

97 posts
good
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksparao

Dear Friends,

We are looking for some one to help us in making a Video for Who is tracking application.

Be truth, now we confused what application to develop, the time while developing we thought there will be good crowed but till now.. not much... we put lot of effort to this kind of trick app..

Not even comments in XDA.. Sorry guys.. you people made me to feel sad.

Mate, the application is very cool with lot of information, I suggest XDA should post on there front page....

Any clue when you guys releasing the paid version..?
The Following User Says Thank You to vandy87 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th June 2013, 11:22 AM   |  #9  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 338

185 posts
Donate to Me
Thumbs up Must needed application
I never expect this is possible to find, that anyone is tracking us or not.

It's Awesome man. Keep do well. Expecting your paid app.

Please App should not more than $1.!!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Theworld2020 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th June 2013, 12:48 PM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member
Flag India

671 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by vandy87

Mate, the application is very cool with lot of information, I suggest XDA should post on there front page....

Any clue when you guys releasing the paid version..?

We are trying to integrate the Hacker sound in paid app, hope we will finish before this week end..

Thanks for the support.. looking forward to receive your feedback in play store too.. after installing the app.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jacksparao For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread