[ROM][GSM+CDMA][PLAY+NEOL]GAMING HYBRID ICS 2.1.3[Unlocked][05-1-2015]

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GAMING HYBRID ICS 2.1.3

If you like the rom just press thanks or
    5stars2.png
    *if someone can and want make a small donation to sechko or to me we appreciate it.*

XPERIA ARC/S/NEO/NEOV/NEOL/RAY/PLAY

VIDEO REVIEW​

LWJz4R4.png

mFdwwhP.png

XPERIA PLAY*UNLOCKED BOOTLOADERS*
    *Disclaimer - I take no responsibility for any damage caused to your phone,flash this at your own risk.But I can guarantee that it won't cause any damage. read OP carefully!
    INSTALLATION
    • flash any ICS kernel, recommended:http://d-h.st/SBI
    • full wipe/cache/system
    • install rom from sdcard

ICo4WtC.png

Version 2.1.3
    • Added more Speed tweaks
    • Rom Control fixed
    • xperia Z keyboard
    • HD record in camera with 720p kernel
    • added Fluid Engine tweaked a little
    • build.prop tweaks
    • init.d tweaks
    • gaming tweaks
    • touchpads
    • improved battery life
    • updated playstore
    • very smoth, fast and stable rom

This ROM based on ICS 4.0.4 FW 431
      Its NOT AOSP.. Its a Hybrid of Sony and AOSP ROMS

INs07j3.png

-some rom control settings not working?
    -reboot to recovery is broken in lupus ICS, just reboot and press BACK to enter recovery
    -xperia game launcher doesnt open when sliding gamepad
    -report others

6m7IXyC.png

this is version 2013 from secko´s hybrid rom,with HIS permission to continue and improve his amazing work.

JJ´s,Sechko and Sesme for porting this awsome rom
    Wedgess-amazing kernel
    ThilinaC-for some tweaks and mods
    Rizal Lovins-for keyboard and walkman Z
    serajr-for some theme tweaks
    Dax-for some flashable great new fonts
    zhuhang-for his mod viperFX
    mv_style-for some performance scripts
    all other developers and themers on xda

GPL:
    The kernel included in this ROM is located HERE.I have not altered anything.
    ALL MY ROMS ARE STABLE AND FOR DAILY USE WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS,SO FROM NOW ON 06-10-2013 I WILL UPDATE FROM TIME TO TIME. DONT ASK FOR ETA PLEASE. I WILL SUPPORT ALWAYS AND HELP USERS ON MY ROMS.BE SURE YOU QUOTE ME FOR A QUICKER ANSWER.
    if someone wants and can, i need a new replace battery as mine is almost dead and i cant test my roms properly as i should and like before release, or just a small donation it was awsome to buy a new one with high capacity.i dont do this work for money,but 0.40 cents seems low for all this time working on roms and helping others and i NEVER asked nothing.

:)
    Where I can download this Rom ? Link in description is not working :confused:

all links reuploaded for play and neoL.:cool:
    Dude this is the best rom ever. The only one that i can pplay all my games with no lags( MC4 lags a bit) and in nova 3 sometimes i get some weird bug i think, like sometimes after i stop moving the player just keeps moving and wont stop :p. Porbably is a game bug.

So i´m asking just one thing, if is not possible to change the lockscreen to the xperia z lockscreen? Anyone know any mod to do that? Sorry bad english

THX

its stucked with AOSP lockscreen..due rom control its better not mess with it..i will update this rom but keeping it simple and fast.:p