CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.3 (JB), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. Disclaimer:
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* If you dont like this rom, Stay away from this thread!
•If you are updating from previous version it is enough to wipe cache only
•First boot takes a while. Wait at least 5 mins for it to boot.
•To activate Developer settings : Settings -> About phone -> press Build number 5 times
•To activate 3-way reboot go to Developer settings and select "Advanced reboot"
XDA:DevDB Information [ROM][CM10.2][WIP] Unofficial CM10.2, a ROM for the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8
Contributors afi1982 ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean ROM Kernel: Linux 2.6.x
One of the highlights of the HTC One M8is its new dual lens camera system. Termed … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?