Ok guys first to start all the steps i just i want to thanks '' shmogt '' member of the mycolorscreen to make this fantastic theme
Ok so i'm here to provide his theme on xda and to share it on our comunity.
Onother thing to be menthioned is that to use this theme on pure Cyanogenmod 10/10.1 ROMS because is a lot of things to do and with the tweaks of your rom the phone may become slow
Part 1: Before to begin you will need to download those apps:
- UCCW: http://bit.ly/10BIOnI
- Any.do: http://bit.ly/ZT9Ch0
- Simple Calendar Widget: http://bit.ly/148vTa6
- Nova Launcher (Apex and ssLauncher can also be used): http://bit.ly/WlA6U1
- Miui 5 Icon Pack: http://bit.ly/14qo8wk
- MPLW : http://bit.ly/10cGiCe
The files that you must copy to your phone:
- Resources: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/virpynylh8ilyec/XCluon34w3
- Swipe to Unlock UCCW skin & Nexus 4 Weather page: http://bit.ly/11Dy9D9
Part 2: Nova Settings:
Desktop Grid: 12x12 (or whatever suits you best)
Width Margin: None
Height Margin: None
Disable: Shadows, Label Icons
Wallpaper Scrolling: On
Infinite Scroll: Enabled
Advanced: Enable: Widget Overlap
Enable Dock: Disabled
Look and Feel:
Show notification bar: Disabled
Gestures and Buttons:
Apply any if needed.
Part 3: Wallpaper Setup
1. Open MPLW - Add 3 screens
2. Open Screen (1, 2 & 3) settings - Change to wallpaper that you have downloaded
3. Transition Type - None
4. Disable Reflections.
5. Go back - Set Wallpaper
Part 4: UCCW
To add the skins:
- Hold down on the homescreen - Widget - UCCW - any size.
- In the main menu after tapping the widget, select "Uzip", now just find where you pasted the Black Bar.uzip and select it.
- After it appears on your homesreen, resize it to the way it looks in the video.
- You can now edit the hotspots (allows you to open apps when tapping a certain area) in this skin, by tapping the skin to open it.
- Then select 'Hotspots' in 'Select Object', followed by editing your needed hotspots.
- If you would like to know more about hotspots, see the link below.
- Finally tap any UCCW skin, Menu - Hotspots Mode - On
Remember: Turn Hotspots mode ON to prevent opening the editor each time.
***If you get a white box, remove it, then re add the skin from the UCCW gallery, then it should work***
Temperature not working? UCCW Editor - Menu - Settings - Weather Provider - Change... Should work.
Part 6: Shortcut Setup
1. Hold down on the homescreen - Apps - Select Multiple.
2. Select the apps you require - Add
3. Drag the apps to icons as shown.
4. Hold down on each icon - edit - tap the image - find the blank.png and select it.
5. Select the tick and you are good to go
Part 7: WidgetLocker Setup
First remove any icons or widgets, then:
1. Tap the white icon at the top to open up the settings.
2. Look & Feel - Select Alternative Wallpaper.
3. 'Select Wallpaper' - find the black icons you copied onto your phone.
4. As long as it doesn't show the icon you will have a black wallpaper.
5. Layout - Drag the Anchor all the way to the bottom & Deselect Auto grid size.
6. Change the grid size to 12x12
7. Hide Notification Bar.
Add skins as shown in the previous UCCW setup.
1. Add a 2x2.
2. Action - Camera, Icon - Select the Camera icon provided.
3, Clear label - Done - Resize widget as shown in video.
1. Hold down on the lock screen - Custom Slider
2. Get Themes - Download the Invisible Table & Install it.
3. Swipe the Sound Icon to the right - Disable Action
4. Swipe to slider to the right - Disable the action.
5. Swipe to the Lock to the left - Icon Tab - Select the Arrow Icon,
To see ho to apply better all these stuff you can watch this tutorial video:
Thanks Guys i know it was a bit annoying but how you can see we've just maket an homost exact copy of the iOS 7 lockscreen and home screen