#SquareDroid is a simple photo editor for Instagram that helps you to avoid photos crop by making your photos square, adding borders of any size and color, rotating and optionally cropping your photo.
After you've finished with photo editing #SquareDroid will let you post your photo directly to Instagram in one click, or share it via other apps you have.
There are background options: Solid color, Blur and Gradient. Also app picks four complimentary colors to make your photo's background look beautiful.
You can choose format of saved photo PNG/JPG and compression quality for JPG. It also makes resolution of your photo as big as your device can handle.
App has pure Material Design theme that looks polish and crisp.
- You can pick photo from gallery
- You can take a shot exactly from App
- You can share pictures from Gallery/Google Photos App directly to #SquareDroid
- Crop functionality
- Ability to choose between JPG/PNG formats.
- You can select folder to save result images
- Tune picture size
- Solid color, Blur and Gradient as background
- App analyzes your photo and pics complimentary colors
- Sharing directly to Instagram from app
- Sharing to any app like Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, vk.com client, Email app, Bluetooth etc.
- Stylish Material Design theme
Grab #SquareDroid at Google Play.
Pay attention, version 1.16 is the last version with Android 2.2 and 2.3 support. All further versions will support only Android 4.0+ and higher.
Forum member zachpozniak did the video review for old version of #SquareDroid.
Add hashtag #SquareDroid when sharing photos to Instagram to get more likes!