Search This thread

WinDroidGuy

Jun 23, 2012
Seattle
www.youtube.com

rickoslyder

Jan 27, 2011
Dublin/Paris(back and forth)
For anyone getting the "Application not installed" message everytime they try to install this via the normal way, this is how I managed to get past it -

I deleted the Gallery2.apk using SlimSizer, (so I'd say you just have to go to /system/app and delete it from there if you're not on Slim) and THEN installed the APK after.

I'd make a backup of the original apk in case you don't like the camera. (which I forgot to do..) Layout is nice once you know how to go to different levels of settings and Photosphere works for me. You'll have a surprise change waiting after you take your first picture - I'm bewildered as to why it wasn't there before. The only bad thing I can see atm is that I haven't found an option to save to External.

Gathering research on the effects of being an iSheep on your "sock" size from Tapatalk 4 Beta

rickoslyder

Jan 27, 2011
Dublin/Paris(back and forth)
Screenshot possible?

udupeqyz.jpg

upy8e3ug.jpg

y7e4evyh.jpg

And as for people saying Photosphere doesn't work..

6etuty5e.jpg

ugasu7en.jpg

A previous one I took (albeit very bad one since I was too lazy to get out of bed at the time)

ada2aran.jpg

Gathering research on the effects of being an iSheep on your "sock" size from Tapatalk 4 Beta

sasu85

Feb 11, 2007
Leipzig
I have a Galaxy Nexus and all is perfect...!!
I have a quaestion: if you install this .APK on a NO-Google Stock device, you will have picasa/google+ photo siyncronizzation or not?
Thanks in advance

BEST REGARDS!!

Reactions: Lasantha
P

patrik123

Works on stock 4.1.2 Xperia S :)

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium

jreyno10

May 21, 2012
Kingsport, TN
Tried installing on my toro running cm nightlies and the buttons to take picture and such were down almost below my Nav bar and I could take a picture but it would fc right after. And I also got fc when trying to switch to photo sphere.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

FAdrums

Apr 14, 2012
Working beautifully on stock TW 4.1.2! Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

rashid.fairus

Dec 6, 2011
Klang
g note 2 stock rom
install as normal apps, panorama working, photosphere working
awesome!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta