This is my ROM for the Google Edition ROM for the Galaxy S4 (should work on most variants as long as they have the same hardware as i9505) that I have built from the Android 4.3 zip which was uploaded. I have deodexed, zipaligned, added SU (the app is there but root isn't currently working) and also added the boot animation so it's working quite well.
Donations are not mandatory however they are greatly appreciated...
Special thanks to:
- SamMobile for providing the official zip
- Theshawty for doing the initial deodexing, zipaligning and adding SU on the 4.2.2 ROM
- Stock - 24824
- CM10.1 - 26251
- Google Edition - 26429
1) Root device (suggest using Chainfire's CF-Root)
2) Install a custom recovery (suggest using Philz recovery)
3) Wipe Data/Factory Reset
4) Wipe Dalvik Cache
5) Install Google Edition ROM
Please don't post any mirrors of the files
If you need any help then feel free to ask
Here's a short video of the ROM in use (not by me )