Keeping widgets just in your home screen sort of adds a limit to there functionality.
With this app of mine i aim to put an end to the limit.
* Place any standard android widget anywhere on the screen while using any app
* Re-size the widgets as per your needs by simply using Scroll Bars
* Drag the widget to any place on the screen
* Control widgets hide or remove widgets from screen
* Minimize App Widgets to a floating object double tapping it brings back the widgets
* Control widgets directly without the need to closing your apps
* Adjust widget transparency using volume keys while widget is in focus
* Advanced config options like changing the icon of the floating point etc.
* Save configuration to reload later with an option to retain state after reboot
* Drag widgets from bottom it will prevent accidental clicking of widgets
* Do not over zoom the widget as it will only expand to a limit and the space will be filled by a transparent view(will be fixed)
Like the app drop your precious comments
Don't like it then drop your even more precious criticisms
Attention Devs :
This app is now an open source so developers are welcome to play with the source and newbies might get some help out of this
Git - https://github.com/sak-venom1997/sami-l7
A NOTE FOR NOOBS READ THE BETA LABEL
IT MEANS DONOT EXPECT STARBUCKS
Download Beta 2.5 LATEST VERSION