OP keifus.rahn

1st July 2013, 12:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag West.TX.
Thanks Meter: 107

313 posts
Donate to Me
More
I'm trying to Root my kyocera hydro and I'm having no luck at all :/ I've been working on rooting it for about three days now and I'm kinda new at this so if there is any one that would like to help out. It would be much appreciated and i would love to Iearn. Thx

Sent from my C5170 using xda app-developers app
10th July 2013, 10:25 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2

38 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by keifus.rahn

I'm trying to Root my kyocera hydro and I'm having no luck at all :/ I've been working on rooting it for about three days now and I'm kinda new at this so if there is any one that would like to help out. It would be much appreciated and i would love to Iearn. Thx

Sent from my C5170 using xda app-developers app

yes ive been experiencing this pain for the last 5 hours. ive tried poot, bin4ary's method (a few versions) and others.
i have yet to come across any that work and all ive heard is mixed responses. some say it works some say it doesnt. etc. etc. very frustrating.
The Following User Says Thank You to Raidenbeats For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th July 2013, 11:39 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag West.TX.
Thanks Meter: 107

313 posts
Donate to Me
More
Well i figured out how to root it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raidenbeats

yes ive been experiencing this pain for the last 5 hours. ive tried poot, bin4ary's method (a few versions) and others.
i have yet to come across any that work and all ive heard is mixed responses. some say it works some say it doesnt. etc. etc. very frustrating.

Well I got it to Root by downloading Ministro 2 from the play store and Poot. Now its in Boot Loop lol now im trying to figure that mees out lol.

Sorry i didnt get back to you sooner just been dealing with a death in the family and this Boot Loop I hope this helps you out If you havent figured it out yet or helps someone else out. STAY AWAY FROM PIMP MY ROM OR YOU JUST WANNA BE THROWN IN THE LOOP
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread