This is frigging awesome.
1) Can/will this be enabled for [APP] threads, too? Has anyone SEEN the Nova Launcher thread
lately?! But, not just for clutter--the feature request, Q&A, etc. will be very useful, too.
2) Can a FAQ tab be added? Not essential, but may keep 1st post of ROM threads from overflowing with paragraphs and paragraphs of text. Also, related to idea 6, below.
3) In bug reports, can we enter our hardware somewhere so we don't have to re-type it every time? Also, can multiple devices be selected, a la Google Play website app installing?
4) In bug reports, can we have a separate, but REQUIRED TO FILL OUT, text box for steps to reproduce?
5) Can bug reports be edited? Many times we think we know the issue, but then another user discovers the actual regression, and then instead of two bug reports, one can be made?
6) The biggest one is the last, hehe.
Can we somehow have user-editable FAQs for threads? I seriously think XDA needs to implement Wiki's IN THREADS. People check threads (nobody, IMO, sees or even knows that XDA has a Wiki) and there are a handful of users who are nearly as knowledgeable as the developer who post. Maybe only OP-approved people can edit. But, seriously, you guys can make XDA legitimately 100x better if you implemented Wiki-style FAQs for these special threads.
Many people know the answer, but don't want to retype it 500 times. Now, let them put their answer in a very EASY TO FIND place in the FAQ. You seriously harness the power of this extremely knowledgeable community. If you don't, then you leave smart people upset at multiple people posting the same question.
1) Are [IMG] tags going to work in bug reports? IMO, those might be useful.
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S IV 16GB in Black Mist
Samsung 32GB microSD
Guides: Noob-friendly *.apk editing
, TWRP update notifications
, WiFi perpetually on after JB update: a fix!
Cool apps: OBackup
(automatically schedule Nandroid backups!), OSkin [BETA]
(share your homescreen with others in less than 5 minutes!)