Best bluetooth head set?

Search This thread

thunderbolt33

Feb 17, 2012
Silver Spring
I'm really interested in getting one for this phone and I was just wondering what some of the best bluetooth headsets there are out there. If you could provide a link and some highlight features I would appreciate that so much!

BBEvolution

May 30, 2011
Central NYS
If you want a top of the line headset choose any one of the three, I have owned others including jawbones and motorolas nothing compares. Dont throw away your money or your jawbones and others will spend eternity in a drawer somewhere like mine.

axe97

Jan 3, 2013
+1 for the Plantronics. I even bought the warranty, and when it broke I got a $100 gift card from them to buy a new one. I've gone through three over the past several years.

locoface

Jul 16, 2011
LG Tones are great I love them get the first gen not the newer models I heard bad things from the new ones. Great sound and sometimes you forget you have them on.

SupraDroid

Feb 25, 2013
bluetooth stereo headphones

My favorite is the Bluebuds X by Jaybird, they cost around $150-$170, a bit pricey, yet they have some superior features
like: very small total size, lightweight, "water resistant"(possibly the best water resistance in BT headphones), comfort, battery life,
and volume/mic on the wire that goes around back of your neck. Yes they sound very good. I had the Jaybird Freedom Spirit ($120ish),
but prefer the size, weight and battery of the Bluebuds.

iximoronixi

Jul 10, 2013
I'd have to second the jaybirds. Love mine, never have any issues with them and they even work on CM 10.2 even though bluetooth audio streaming is broken

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Plantronics

1- Legend
    2- Pro HD
    3- Pro +

Search Amazon, best prices and service