Release 16 (19-Jul-2013)
- Fixed MIUI Keyboard FC.
Release 15 - SVN (19-Jul-2013)
- Updated base to latest CM as on date
- Updated to 3.7.12 MIUI base. Thanks @bmarko82
- Added GE Camera.
- Fixed Jinshan FC
- Other fixes I don't remember. ENJOY!
Version 3 (08-Jul-2013)
- Fixed issues at boot, Fixed issues with Jinshan, with Titanium Backup.
- Integrated all zip files into one file. Simply flash ROM zip and reboot.
- Other under the hood fixes for smoothness.
- On fresh install, don't configure Wifi or anything(including language) at boot. All of this can be configured later on.
If you're coming from V1 or another ROM - Full Wipe suggested. Flash over V2 normally.
Version 2 (07-Jul-2013)
- Device Settings fixed - Works like in CM
- Signal Strength fixed
- New base - Thanks MIUIAndroid
- Latest CM build 06-Jul-2013 based
- Google Edition Camera added
- Titanium Backup added
- NFC still needs work.
- Other CM issues still present
- Using new server - No more downloading issues ever!(Thanks @gh.rohit)
Initial Build (06-Jul-2013)
- NFC maybe, not tested!
- Bluetooth (similar to CM)
- Signal strength shown needs to be fixed. RIL is fine otherwise.
- Xposed Installer isn't compatible with MIUI because they both make changes at the same location. Avoid using it or you might end up with bootloops.
Others I haven't seen.
SEE POST 2.
How to Install:
1. Push zip file to sdcard or Download on phone.
2. Reboot to recovery.
3. Wipe data (Factory Reset)
4. Flash ROM.
Suggested tweaks: Change the DPI to 420. It makes our screens look awesome.
CM Team for the base.
MIUIAndroid for the MIUI Base.
@bmarko82 for all the fixes in the base ROM. You are awesome!
@jgeorge15 for the uploads.. Thanks!
@androidindian for beta testing and Logo and the Video!
MIUI for the ROM.
You guys, for being awesome!
XDA Recognized Developer rovo89‘s innovative and versatile Xposed Framework allows … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?