I am relatively new to Android development and xda forum. URL Ripper is my first application. Serves the very basic purpose of extracting actual
url from short url's.
The way I see it, it'll be useful in mainly following 2 ways:
1. Avoid visiting spammy links (unwanted)
2. There are web browsers which face issue with short url redirection. This will be helpful.
Anyhow, I'd appreciate suggestions/inputs
Here's the link to Play Store:
1. Added the ability to expand url from within any app! Tap on the link and select "URL Ripper" from dialog menu. It'll do the rest.
2. Keeps track of last url shortened (only hash value).
1. Introduced Exit option (under menu) on users request
2. Added Twitter url shortner (t.co wrapper for links)
1. Minor bug fixes.
2. Added website up-time checker.
1. Fixed app crash on unstable connection.
2. Added clickable developer email address. No need to type it manually.
Direct Download Link (Apk) - Version 2.0.426
Note: I urge the users with Google Play Store access to please install the app from Google Play Store itself. It'll help me track the installations (feels good when numbers increase) as well as the flow of future updates will be lot easier