Floating Toucher is specially designed for Android. It is a button floats on your screen over other apps, and you can move it to anywhere. It contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you can control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app.
What's new in version 2.0.2:
1. Support 3 panels.
2. Support auto hiding point icon in selected apps.
3. Support customizing point click action.
4. Support app drawer.
5. Fix bug: ROOT features not work on android 4.3.
6. More folder icons available.
7. Shop for Pro features.
8. Fix FC bugs on some devices.
What's new in Version 1.6:
1. Add languages: German, Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, Czech.
2. Add option: Panel shows up near the point.
3. New feature: Support "Auto-sync".
4. Support Android 4.3.
5. Fix some bugs.
1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps
2. Creating folder for apps or switches
3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
4. Changing the panel's color.
5. Can be hidden to the status bar, when user needs the full screen mode without any interference.
1. Clear memory
2. Back/Home button(Need ROOT)
3. Favor apps
4. Recent apps
5. System switches
-Expand status bar
Why I cannot uninstall Floating Toucher?
The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open floating toucher, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Floating Toucher", then uninstall Floating Toucher in a normal way.
How can I hide the floating button temporarily?
When you are doing something in full screen mode, and you don’t want to share the screen with any other apps, Please Long Press the floating button, to hide it to the status bar of the phone.
And if you need it back to screen, please tap it in the status bar, then Floating Toucher can be launched easily.
The HTC Droid DNAis Verizon’s close cousin to the JapaneseHTC … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?