No registration required

New update 357MB OTA

OP jonathanhtc

8th July 2013, 07:00 PM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 1

1 posts
The OTA update can also be downloaded directly from Google:

EDIT:
I cannot post links yet and the XDA forum keeps putting a space in the address below, so I wrapped the address in code tags now.

Code:
android.clients.google.com/packages/ota/sprint_samsung_l720/bfeb51f4befc9f910dff1c6070f2d387aaac37de.update_SPH-L720_MDL_CSB_user_RP_to_MF9_CSB_user_RP.zip
Last edited by m3a0s; 8th July 2013 at 07:20 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to m3a0s For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th July 2013, 07:02 PM   |  #52  
Thanks Meter: 61

198 posts
Wont let me dl from file dropper

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to stereo386 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th July 2013, 07:07 PM   |  #53  
Flag Fort Myers
Thanks Meter: 163

708 posts
More
Stereo, because the file you are truing to DL is 0 Kb according to filedropper. Something seems a little off due to FD claiming a 0 Kb file along with the OTA link 404ing also.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
8th July 2013, 07:07 PM   |  #54  
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
MY F#$@#$ing luck. I just got this S4 from sprint this morning. Already been reading root threads, rom threads, bootloader etc. Now when I start it up to activate the damn thing downloads and reboots like 5 times. Should I hold off on any rooting to allow the proper smart folks to look through? If I use a (now older) rooting method it is possible to brick eh? Or am I just freaking out?

Please advise...
8th July 2013, 07:10 PM   |  #55  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 32

106 posts
use the google link from this post if the one I uploaded is not working.... or better yet just use this one b/c it comes from google's servers.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5&postcount=51
8th July 2013, 07:11 PM   |  #56  
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 1,134

2,326 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0zAc311

MY F#$@#$ing luck. I just got this S4 from sprint this morning. Already been reading root threads, rom threads, bootloader etc. Now when I start it up to activate the damn thing downloads and reboots like 5 times. Should I hold off on any rooting to allow the proper smart folks to look through? If I use a (now older) rooting method it is possible to brick eh? Or am I just freaking out?

Please advise...

i know when i get mines in the mail today i wont activate it as of yet but root first than wait and see if Shabby has found anything!!!

EDit: if anything you should be able to odin back to MDL with the proper files, and then root! I dont see why it wont work as you dont need SU accesss to use odin!
Last edited by krazy_smokezalot; 8th July 2013 at 07:17 PM.
8th July 2013, 07:13 PM   |  #57  
Flag Fort Myers

708 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by balistic2

use the google link from this post if the one I uploaded is not working.... or better yet just use this one b/c it comes from google's servers.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5&postcount=51

It wont download due to the fact that the link shows us as attempting to download a 0 Kb file. click on the link and scroll to the bottom of the page and see for yourself. We are going to need a good mirror if we really have the file.-
8th July 2013, 07:15 PM   |  #58  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,204

4,726 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy_smokezalot

i know when i get mines in the mail today i wont activate it as of yet but root first than wait and see if Shabby has found anything!!!

noobnl will figure everything out far before me, i hit a snag. didnt have stock odex like i thought i did so i got a 50 min download :P
The Following User Says Thank You to shabbypenguin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th July 2013, 07:15 PM   |  #59  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 32

106 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EPayne123

It wont download due to the fact that the link shows us as attempting to download a 0 Kb file. click on the link and scroll to the bottom of the page and see for yourself. We are going to need a good mirror if we really have the file.-

this?

android.clients.google.com/packages/ota/sprint_samsung_l720/bfeb51f4befc9f910dff1c6070f2d387aaac37de.update_SP H-L720_MDL_CSB_user_RP_to_MF9_CSB_user_RP.zip
The Following User Says Thank You to balistic2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th July 2013, 07:17 PM   |  #60  
Flag Fort Myers

708 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbypenguin

noobnl will figure everything out far before me, i hit a snag. didnt have stock odex like i thought i did so i got a 50 min download :P

How are downloading at all? What link have you used? Unsure due to both should be completely down for everyone is OTA folder for Google is giving a 404 alongside FileDropper giving us a 0 Kb file. Just trying to get to the bottom of this.

Never mind, was typing this before I was able to see post above this one. This link above me is the ONLY one that has worked for me.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EPayne123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread